So proud of myself!!!

daisydoll

Gold Member
hi there
just got back from my mates 40th birthday in london. We went to see 'dirty dancing' - great night!

I 'survived'
  • the train journey down (would have usually eaten)
  • lunch with girls
  • theatre 'snacks' and wine at the interval
  • 3 course meal
  • alcohol til 2am
  • takeaway on way home
  • breakfast in the hotel
  • cafe mid morning
  • pub lunch
  • train home
phew
am glad to be home!
daisy x

well done!!!
you've done really well!!
ella
x

Wow - that was some acheivement Well done
James

i just want to see some results in my clothes, i'm gettin impatient!!!!!!
daisy x

Amazing!
I have a similar trip to london coming upp in 3 weeks. We're there for my husbands birthday, meeting up with friends, going out for meals and to clubs. Friends are even coming with us and we will be seeing family too.
I have been a little worried about how it all work but I will use your success as an inspiration!!

misswee - it wasn't easy, but it sort of was too
hard to explain!

i wanted to eat all the nice stuff because i like it, but i didn't really feel deprived as i didn't actually feel hungry.

i did have a disaster with my soup tho, i mixed it in the restaurant by the kitchen and it was soooo lumpy, was making me gag!

i had it when everyone had the main course and nobody apart from the woman next to me noticed i hadn't eaten.

the club was ok as i just drank bottled water and danced a lot (then sneakily ate my bar at about midnight when everyone else was too drunk to notice!

you will be fine - if i can do it, anyone can!
daisy x

Hey well done. You can cross off that first goal now babe!!

Tempatations are hell. I'd like to say they get easier. But for some they just don't. Just keep focused and you will get to your goal in no time.

You will not believe how quickly the time flies! Or the clothes fall off you!!

B x

That's fantastic Daisy, I'm really not sure if I could do it though and am trying my hardest to avoid it! I'm fine with having my soup with my family as they eat their meal and happy to cook for them, have gone to coffee with the girls with them eating cake and biscuits etc but really don't feel happy about the restaurant thing at all .... although maybe I will gain the confidence to do it at some point.....so well done, I really admire your strength! x

misswee - it wasn't easy, but it sort of was too
hard to explain!

i wanted to eat all the nice stuff because i like it, but i didn't really feel deprived as i didn't actually feel hungry.

i did have a disaster with my soup tho, i mixed it in the restaurant by the kitchen and it was soooo lumpy, was making me gag!

i had it when everyone had the main course and nobody apart from the woman next to me noticed i hadn't eaten.

the club was ok as i just drank bottled water and danced a lot (then sneakily ate my bar at about midnight when everyone else was too drunk to notice!

you will be fine - if i can do it, anyone can!
daisy x

I hope I can do as well as you. I was thinking just the day before I started LL that I would just have to take a break from LL for the weekend I am away but now I know that is not an option! I would let myself down badly if I did, so I am going to stick to it no matter what comes at me!

Taking a bar with me to the club is a very good idea! thanks for the tip, I think I will really need it - the club we will be going to is on untill 5am!! arrgh hopefully the bar staff will spare me a few coffees!

One thing I am hoping is that I will have lost around a stone (or hopefully more) by that time and that will be very good motivation to carry on and not even think about lapsing. :fingerscrossed:

Brilliant Daisy, you survived all that temptation!

Fantastic achievement Daisy, well done you!

Now that you've done LL through all that, you know you can do it through just about anything! :)

Well done Daisy

You must feel so proud of yourself.
Congratulations Daisy.
I remember the first time I was in a simimlar situation. Isn't it surprising that hardly anyone notices. It made me realise that most people are much more wrapped up in themselves and not bothered about what we are doing. Why do we all care so much about what others think of us?
All part of LL and learning more about ouselves.
You are doing so well. You will soon see
dramatic results.

hi mandy
thanks.
my finger is normal again!
i have no idea what happened there - my whole hand was like a tennis ball and so painful i couldn't do anything with it.
When i woke up the next day it was almost back to normal - and after a couple of hours it was fine??????

fingers crossed it never happens again!
daisy x

Well done Daisy, what a fantastic achievement :D

I survived a Minimins meet in Newcastle 100% when everyone else was eating and drinking, but that was easy in comparison because everyone else understood the diet and I didn't have to give any explanations or anything.

You must feel on top of the world and like you can achieve anything now :D:D:D

Well done Daisy. My first 2 days were the worst. Day 1 I was in Newcastle on a training course had to cope with biscuits on the table, going to Sainsburys at lunch and winning a bar of chocolate in a quiz!!! I was so pleased with myself when I got home thinking that I could have eaten at all of those opportunities but I didn't. I really did feel like I could do it.

But day 2 brought me my biggest challenge yet. I was ok all day but then I got really ill. I had only had 2 packs so still had to get another 2 packs down. I didn't know how I was going to do it as I was so ill. I really wanted to quit, I thought how I am going to do this for 100 days!!!! But I cooked them and made them into something solid, washed it down with loads of water and come the next morning i felt fantastic. I felt slimmer, my headache and sickness had gone and I really felt on top of the world.

That was an amazing thing that you did, you should be really proud of yourself. Just imagine in 2 months when your a few dress sizes smaller and you think back to that night and I am sure you will think that it was all worth it. That is what I keep telling myself. Especially when my other half has just eaten 2 large bacon sarnies right in front of me. I feel so proud of all of us for sticking with it. We all know why we're here and I think we all realise that this is a last resort (well it is for me), so lets make 2009 the year of being slim.

Take care Daisy and keep up the good work x x

Back