So proud of myself!!!

Caterpillergirl

I'm feeling proud of myself because I only started LT on Tuesday and the first day was fine-had my shakes and water then on Wed decided to go to Chester Zoo with my daughter and boyfriend so took my shake and water and beaker to mix it and while they sat and ate a lovely lunch in restaurant I had my black coffee water and shake and felt very smug with myself hehe! The worst part was going into the place and you could smell all the food, I know it was only the 2nd day but my resistance was good. On the way home we stopped and bought a Chinese takeaway and I had my chicken soup with black pepper in it.

well done...that is excellent....you should be really proud of yourself.

It's good feeling isn't it? Keep it up and you'll soon lose that weight! :)

Well done you! Shows how determined you are and it's only going to get better! You will go through some struggles in the first couple of weeks, but that's what we are all here for. This site was my salvation when I wanted to eat so bad I could cry! Now, I don't give it another
thought, I stil adore cooking for my OH and can bake bread and cakes with not the slightest bit of temptation....never thought that was possible...yes pigs can fly!!!

Thanks all it's nice to know I'm not on my own and your are all very inspiring. I made my shake with crushed ice this am and it's so much nicer. I also love baking and cooking and love trying new recipes, my daughter has cystic fibrosis and has to have high fat, high calorie food to build her weight up and she likes cooking everything rather than buying ready meals etc so we always have lots of goodies in the kitchen.....groan......but it's good for her (bad for me).

Thats really good. Well done!

Well done hun! You've been doing great and yes this site is fantastic for helping you out when you're at you're wits end with cravings or just feelings of doubt etc.
But you're doing great so far, so well done! x x x

Back