So proud!!

Gemsyo

Here I am sitting in a&e with my hubby and I was getting hungry (only had 2 shakes today due to coming up to a&e!) instead of crumbling and having something out the vending machine I trotted out to the car and had my shake!

Little things like this make me believe I can do it!

Well done! In the face of adversity you didn't buckle! I'm really pleased and proud for you, it just shows what can be done even in hard times! Hope everything is ok in a&e also!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah thanks sammy! I'm soooo bored! Hubby has chest pain but appears to have settled a bit as he's fallen asleep!

I'm hoping they say we can go home but not holding out much hope! :(

Oh my -- proud of you for not crumbling and hope that your DH is okay.

Good, glad to hear he's ok! I hope they let you both home too! If you are anything like me it's the boredom that tips me just over the edge into cheatsville! Keep strong, you have done so well and it sounds like hubby is in the right place doing exactly what his body needs...having a good old kip! I imagine its been a long day for you though!! keep us updated on how you and hubby are getting on and heres hoping you can mange a bit of shut eye!!

Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Whoop whoop!!

Hope your hubby is ok, did he come home in the end?

Morning Gemsyo --

I hope your DH is okay and you were able to stay strong.

Well done!!!! :) I hope you are feeling very proud and i'm glad to hear that hubby is home and well :)

Keep going, looking forward to seeing you progress and with motivation like yours it's going to be good!! :D

xxxxx

Hey girls!! Yep he came home :) and I weighed in this am with my CDC & I lost 4lbs! Woop!!! Xxx

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

Back