So sad today

Such a shock. My dad went the same way. Massive heart attack. Collapsed and died on the spot, aged 56. He was also overweight, smoked, drank, etc. It's hard to get your head round these things when they happen out of the blue like that. Have another (((hug))) from me. xxx

Sudden death is such a shock but try to take heart from the fact that he didn't suffer for a long time and had his loving family around him when he passed. So sorry for your loss hun. Sending you love and hugs. Jay xxx

So so sorry to hear your news. Thoughts are with you and your family xx

Thanks again all!

Such a shock. My dad went the same way. Massive heart attack. Collapsed and died on the spot, aged 56. He was also overweight, smoked, drank, etc. It's hard to get your head round these things when they happen out of the blue like that. Have another (((hug))) from me. xxx

Minders, mine did too, aged 55 in 1970.
I was only 13 at the time so this kind of knocked me thinking they were similar age.

We are flying to South Africa on Sunday.
We don't know yet when the funeral will be. We will be back on the 13th.
What a rush and lots of confusion.
My dad in law is also not well and this has been a big shock. To lose a son at any age must be horrific. It will be nice to give support for all the in laws. They need it!

Thanks everyone. This is a wonderful site with so many caring people.
Hugs to all!

Safe trip for you and your family - will be thinking of you xx

So sorry to hear your very sad news Sonia, my thoughts are with you and your family, it must be such a shock. You are right, diet is not something you can think about right now, you know you will get back with it when you are ready. (((HUGS)) x

so sorry to hear that!! *hugs*. My Uncle was fit, healthy, about the same age, out walking with his wife in the local gardens... He looked at her and said "I love you, bye" fell down, and that was it. Gone. I totally know what you are going through. Have a safe journey. Remember to rest/relax yourself as well as supporting the others. xxx

Back