So scared of refeed!

Snowie

I have got a little way to go yet and I know to most of you this must sound really ridiculous but I am seriously so scared of refeeding!
LT is fantastic, It's the only diet that has ever really worked for me I just worry that when my time comes to refeed I will put loads of weight back on.

Sincere apologies to anyone refeeding at the moment this must seem really ridiculous to you and this is in no way meant to discourage you x

ur not alone, was scared to only diff is i was spose to go bk on lt yesterday, i didnt do it :eek: (only for 2 weeks) as i was spose to have 2 teeth out, but never lol,
but i think alot of people will be scared of the thought of piling on the weight, its just a case of being carefull i think :)

Hi Snowie, most of us did feel apprehensive about refeeding. TFR gives security in that the rules are simple: you just don't eat food! On refeed and maintenance, the dilema is the food choices, and not eating too many calories. The refeed week itself is the easiest, I think, as you get an info. sheet from LT which lists out what you can have for the whole week. After that it is a learning curve of what works for you and what doesn't. You'll be OK!

Back