so so sorry guys!!!

Vicki,love,you cocked up yesterday,upset a fair few people and in the process have lost a great deal of support.Fair play in apologising but I think for many its a tad too late.Good luck with your weight loss,hope it works out for you.

It looks like your anger has subsided - being overweight is a place full of sadness, guilt, loathing and anger and it takes strength from within to pull yourself out of that dark hole and fight your emotional self.
We all have choices from "healthy eating" to gastric banding, for me I find being away from food completely the only way!
Your anger came across as insulting to others who have chosen their dieting path and believe in it.
I feel empathy towards you and hope that your apology means that you can remain with minimins and find your own alternative dieting method.
Put it down to an emotional outburst and focus on getting yourself into a healthy lifestyle.

Good luck
x

sorry vickie but dont see how you could put up a post you now say you didnt mean there is an edit button and you had plenty time to change it if you had wanted to think youve burnt your boats with a lot on here me included
and they are all the nicest bunch of people who ive never met in my life so your loss

O dear I went back and read what I put and I'm truely sorry. Thankyou for all the help you did give me you were all very kind and supportive. Please accept my apoliges! Hugs xxxx

Stable doors come to mind.....but sounds like you need support as much as the rest of us. Suggest you start again with a new profile/name and accept that you are no different from the rest of us - Good luck!

It takes a little to be wrong but a lot to make ammends. Vicki123 made a big error by putting down those of us on LT, but I appreciate that she came back to apologise. To err is human but to forgive divine. We've all slipped up in the past in one way or the other and know how it feels to be forgiven.
So, apology accepted. Vicky123 and everyone else just want to improve our health and fitness and aim to live fulfilled lives. God bless.
I agree with Trimlee

I still think you should be ashamed of yourself... and that was a pathetic apology.

Like it had to be read twice to be seen as insulting??

My arms are still closed Vicky, you obviously need more proffessional help than what we can offer. Try seeing a counsellor to sort through these issues properly. Perhaps then you can come on here with a real apology and an explanation why you thought that way in the first place.

Until you sort yourself out I doubt you will ever manage to stick to any diet.

National Eating Disorders Association

Back