So tired...

BrittW

Timelord
Please help me wake up!!

I went out with my friend last night and got home to sleep just before 2:00 this morning.
My alarm went off at 7 but didn't get out of bed till 7:50...

Made a quorn sausage sadwich to take to work with me so i've had breakfast but i'm just so tired, my eyes can't stay open and i'm tempted to go to the basement and just try and sleep for half an hour or something! lol. I finish work at 4 but i am determined to go do my workout dvd when i get home and stay awake until a normal time as i don't want my sleeping pattern so start freaking out. Lol...

So has anyone got tips to stay awake or can you keep me awake lol.

I've already text the boyfriend and asked him to bring me pro plus haha xxx

Drink loads of water, don't be tempted to go down coffee route - it'll make you feel worse. And try and go for a walk/get some fresh air at lunch time :)

If you start getting to that falling asleep phase where you start nodding off at your desk, go to the bathroom and splash your face with cold water. The first blast will be a total shock to your system, but the following ones are quite refreshing. And go for a walk lunchtime to get some fresh air and get your circulation going again.

Definitely go for a walk at lunch time - especially today as it's really fresh out there so that should wake you.

Pro-plus make me feel ill, so I normally go for the Red Bull after lunch which sees me through AND..... the Sugar Free on is FREE on SW - I was so surprised when my consultant told me, but its true!! xx

Lol...I sympathise with you...currently holding eyelids open with post it notes!!! Drink the water and eat some fruit, it does perk you up a little!

I've had water, fruit and a half hour trip to the basement looking for files and i'm feeling a bit better.. could still go to sleep though, i'm going to go for a walk after i've eaten my leftover pasta quiche at 1 i believe lol xx

Hi honey hope you made it to home time !!!
nice relaxing night for you, bath and bed young lady!! god i sound like your mum !!!
I am here in abredeen doing jewellery slae till 8 tonight its been eventful will tell allwhen i get back tomorrow ..love and hugs
gilly xxx

nice relaxing night for you, bath and bed young lady!! god i sound like your mum !!!
I am here in abredeen doing jewellery slae till 8 tonight its been eventful will tell allwhen i get back tomorrow ..love and hugs
gilly xxx
good luck honey xx

gilly xxx

Lol yes i managed to get home, even did my 50 minute exercise dvd! Had a shower and now i'm on the sofa, under the duvet, tv on and typing to you lovely people xx

got back altlast and just catching up but not very sober ..i know i am a naughty girl heheheheh love and hugs xxxx

Back