So upset and depressed

CW Consultant

Gold Member
Tonight I read of the death of a young man Lee Cook, it was also on TV.

Lee was a friend of my daughter Amy they were in performing arts together. He was kicked to death in London.

Last year Tristan was killed, again kicked to death and recorded on a mobile phone sent to many people. Tristan was also in the same group and a friend of Amy's.

I am so upset by this I do not know what to do. I am the one who always looks for the goodside in people, however, tonight I am in tears.

I had to come home and break this to Amy, Lee's photo was in the local paper.

I sat is the car for 10 mins before I could come into the house in the hope I was wrong.

We are devasted, what is the world coming to he was 21 years of age.

RIP Lee Cook xxxx.

How awful, what kind of people could do something like that. :cry:

My thought are with you and his family :hug99:

what a terrible thin to have happened, i don't know what kind of people could do this, my sympothy's to yours and his family.

Oh my goodness. How dreadful :(

Was this the one where a policeman has been charged with his death?

This is is dreadful. My heart goes out to all his friends and family.

Yes KD a Policeman has been charged.

The last time I saw Lee was on stage with Amy I just can't get my head around this.

Amy is so upset I cant think of anything else.

I'm sorry to hear this terrible news ... another young life ended before it had really begun :cry:

This is a real tragedy that we all hear every day on the news but until it affects us personally its not really real

My thoughts are with the family and your daughter at such an awful time

To loose your son so young and in such tragic circumstancees is something that nightmares are made of

Be strong and help your daughter get through the next awful few days

Hugs

how awful, there are some maniacs in this world, I've not heared anything of the story as I've not watched the news much lately. It's so heartbreaking to hear about things so devastating as this. And with it being a police man who did it, someone who we should be able to trust, only makes it more tragic.

deepest sympathy to you, Amy, and Lees family xxx

Tonight I read of the death of a young man Lee Cook, it was also on TV.

Lee was a friend of my daughter Amy they were in performing arts together. He was kicked to death in London.

Last year Tristan was killed, again kicked to death and recorded on a mobile phone sent to many people. Tristan was also in the same group and a friend of Amy's.

I am so upset by this I do not know what to do. I am the one who always looks for the goodside in people, however, tonight I am in tears.

I had to come home and break this to Amy, Lee's photo was in the local paper.

I sat is the car for 10 mins before I could come into the house in the hope I was wrong.

We are devasted, what is the world coming to he was 21 years of age.

RIP Lee Cook xxxx.

Oh Linda - I am so so sorry...words are so useless....

just don't know what the world is coming to...

much love to you, Amy and Lee's family....

Debz xx

What is this world coming to, sometimes I really wonder why we are here what with all the bad things that happen.

I hope you all get through this awful time as best as you can hun.
Sending hugs to you, your daughter and Lee`s family and friends xxxxx

That's awful news, I'm so sorry. I can't understand how or why people can behave this way.

Deepest sympathy to you and your daughter.

I've only just read this thread and it's stopped me in my tracks. It's a devasting and very sad story.

I do hope your daughter is coping with her emotions and her grief.

As a mother, this is only a nightmare you hope and pray you never have to live through...

Love to all xx

Hun - I've just seen this and just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you and wanted to extend my deepest sympathies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear this awful news Linda, sending much love to you all
xxx

Back