So, what are you lot reading?

I am also a big library supporter, and no excuse for me for not supporting it as ours 10 yards from our home!

I am currently reading Susan Boyle's autobiography (Dreams can come true) which one of my sons gave to me for mothers day.
I almost never buy books but when I due I buy one that catches my eye at a charity shop.

I get 6 books every 3 weeks from the library. Usually 4 novels a cookbook and a garden one.Just finished Looking back by Belva Plain. Must get some more of hers.

I am currently reading 'The Lost Symbol' by Dan Brown, have just finished Lisa Gardner 'The Neighbour' - if anyone likes Tess Gerritsen then read Lisa, she is fabulous, the other author I love is a guy called Rick Mofina, once you pick one of his up then you cannot put it down but you do need to read them in order really as the characters go from one book the the other http://www.rickmofina.com/ I also like Nora Roberts, David Baldacci, Michael Connelly, Dean Koontz & Linwood Barclay (another one you can't put down).

if you liked the twilight books have you tried the charlaine harris true blood books?

i picked them up cheap from the book people website not sure if the offers still on but worth a check! it was something silly like a tenner for 8 of them versus about a fiver each in the shops!

x

if you liked the twilight books have you tried the charlaine harris true blood books?

i picked them up cheap from the book people website not sure if the offers still on but worth a check! it was something silly like a tenner for 8 of them versus about a fiver each in the shops!

x

These are the ones I was talking about, they are FAB! Vampires are not usually my kind of read AT ALL but I just loved reading these. Very addictive though, make sure you have the time!

yeh the true blood books are addictive!!

i just havn't had much time to read lately so only on the 2nd book but can't wait to read them all they are so cheesy but addictive!

X

for anyone interested in the true blood books this is a bargain..

True Blood Collection - 8 books by Charlaine Harris - the Book People

posted it on here a few months ago but seems to have came up again so here it is for anyone that missed it! also theres usually free delivery codes just google it!

oh and you can add the next book dead and gone to this collection and pay 12pound for the lot! :) just search for it on the book people website

X

currently reading 'Rhett Butler's People' which is about Rhett's history and POV from gone with the wind. However, I usually read mills and boon historical romances. I buy them for about 25p each in charity shops, and have nearly 100 on my bookshelf...

I know I keep on about public libraries (sorry to be boring!) but lots of people are unaware that libraries often sell off books they no longer need, or which are slightly damaged, or which have been superseded by a later edition.

I recently bought a huge Collins English dictionary for a tenth of the original price, and often get novels for 20p or 50p and hardbacks for 50p or £1.

Many libraries have a permanent shelf or box with books for sale, and some have one-off sales. And you don't usually have to be a library member - just pop in and rummage!!

Back