Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other diet not listed above

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Currently maintaining my weight and not on a diet

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Interested in the diets people are following and what percentage mix we have on here?

Mike

Hi Mike

I'm doing the "anything I can keep down after gastric bypass diet";)

Good luck with your TT btw:D

Hiya BG

Hope you aren't feeling too rough! Thanks for the good luck, officially feeling very nervous about it today !! I was fine until I drove past the bloody hospital this morning....

M.

lol WannaBe, I think that goes under "Other diet"

M.

Actually Mike I'm pretty good I can eat almost anything (only minute portions lol) :D

Of course you will be nervous but OMG how great are you going to feel after it and look.....a male friend of mine had a mini tuck n omg you should see his siz pac after working out....infact there was a story of him in the sun...I'll try dig it out.

I am a JUDDD person through and through! Loving the freedom and the control that it is teaching me.

Excellent!! Doesn't matter what diet you do (as long as it is safe!) and you land at a healthy weight at the end of it.

I go in for the operation on Wednesday, really dwelling on it today and Jo is in bed as she worked nights so hoping she will be up soon to take my mind off of it!

M.

Hiya Mike,

I'm eating but no obvious carbs for the last 2 weeks. Pushing the water like crazy. Trying to see if I can have one more shot at SS from tommorow. I still think this is the way forward for me to keep the motivation going.

Every best wish for wednesday m8, it will all be over before you know it :D

I've put CD, as of tomorrow I'm doing 790. I'm not maintainig as well as I should be unfortunately, but have a box of sachets left so I'm using them up and then going to decide whether to carry on with CD or do WW.

Hey fab idea Mike!!!!!! Looks like the CD'ers are the main group - i've only just changed from LL to CD - loving the flavours - tetras and bars rock!! lol

I'm doing JUDDD to lose the last few stubborn pounds and then plan to use it to maintain. It is a good eating plan for me, provides plenty of energy and allows me to have a full social life and still lose a bit.

I'm back to doing my old healthy eating thing to lose the pounds I regained when I quit smoking!

Good luck for tomorrow!

I'm doing good old healthy eating and exercise!

I was following Jigsaw Slimmings Unit Diet and lost quite a lot on it. Having a change now to Slim Fast for a few months - a change is as good as a rest :)

Back