So what is the first thing you'll do or buy when you reach goal?

Tiggemma

Silver Member
I'm only 12lbs from goal and find myself thinking about this more and more.

I used to swim a lot, mostly wearing sensible one piece 'suck it all in' cossie and get in the water fast! So I would love to find a great swim suit and just be able to wear it without feeling the need to breathe in, just sit in the sauna after my swim and walk with confidence to the pool!

One day...

Ditto above. Would love to look great in jeans, in fact any great pair of trousers without feeling overly conscious about the size of my behind...aaaah yes!

I'm refusing to bug new jeans until I'm done. Work colleagues and husband have told me there are certain pairs I really shouldn't wear as they make me look like a homeless person! A nice fitting pair of jeans where my bum and belly don't stick out weirdly would be great!

I'm also not a great shopper, partly due to the crowds but also due to feeling like I shouldn't be in certain shops. So I'm looking forward to a shopping trip where I know there will be a size that fits me in every shop and something will look great!

jeans and swim wear would be the first priority. I find my bum is flat it is the belly that is the problem, Onwards and downwards!

I really can't wait to go to a theme park and ride ALL the rides. I will then go to a water park (wearing a great cossie!) and try every ride and slide there! I often feel like I wouldn't fit on a ride or would somehow break the whole ride if I do it now..... can't wait to step into my life!!

Ooh a hand made suit! Very dashing young man!

I like a good suit - but figured there wasn't much point until I am where I want to be.

I'll get the photos up if and when (definitely when!) I get there.

1 week in - today, a shirt that's always been way too tight fits with room to spare!!!

I shall buy some skinny leather trousers and hang about in them in a louche manner

Pencil dress for work. Sexy and stylish!

I would just love to go shopping and pick up a size 10 and not need to try it on because I would know it will definitely fit! And I would love it even more to go to the checkout and not getting the judging "do you really think you can wear that?" Look!

sexy underwear!

I'm with you on 'the look' poko. It is just soul destroying to get that look. So I have bought myself a target dress it does up but looks lumpy.

Danders i I would love some beautiful new underwear! In the right size, with no bulgy bits!

I vote whole new wardrobe as a reward for sticking to it!

Chances are we'll all be needing one Jo! I've thrown out my size 16s and most of my 14s! I think I now have a capsule wardrobe or at least not very many clothes!

Such a great feeling isn't it! It should also stop us feeling comfortable being too slack after reaching goal or nothing we have will fit!

That's what I figure Jo, once I'm down to 10-12 in everything I will make sure that if anything starts to feel snug I will be stopping it in it's tracks! Love it when someone tells me whatever I'm wearing doesn't fit now; it used to mean it was too small now it means I'm too small!

Back