So whats everybody having for Easter Sunday Roast??

It's my birthday on Easter Sunday so mum is cooking a SW friendly dinner: roast lamb, parsnips, carrots, yorkshires (2 or 3) and dry roasties - yum yum yum

Roast turkey and ham, with selection of veg, s/w roast potatoes and mashed patatoes.

Pavlova for pudding but I am having fresh fruit salad.

there are going to be 15 of us for lunch - so I'm slow cooking a roast shoulder of lamb and a slow roast loin leg of pork... with veggies and all the trimmings - followed by a sw cheesecake for the adults and rocky road with ice cream for the kids .......
I love cooking and the more the merrier - anyone want to join us !!

well i cook every weekend so cant be bothered to cook so we are going to a toby carvery for tea on saturday mmm cant wait

I'm having a roast dinner at mum and dads but made the sw way and I will make a white choc and ginger cheesecake from the new mag (made at weekend and hubby was guinea pig lol)

We had that at our taster session last WI, Gods it was amazing and I dislike white choc, am planning on making it myself! Can I join you on your easter feast? Yum!

I am going to my mums and she wants to do a buffet for everyone! I clearly stated that 30% of the people coming are doing sw, so mum is now cooking a big ham, with mashed potatoes and pickles, so will be lovely and sw friendly :) may have a few mini sausage rolls! yummy x

yuuum roast chicken roast potatoes and veg ooooooh i cant wait, no dessert cos im ganna have my EASTER EGG!!! WOOOHOO

We are having our easter dinner today, the full works roast pork stuffing goose fat potato's parsnips using my syns for yesterday and today, and im going to enjoy it ive lost 22 pound in 8wks so its my flexi day, then straight bk on track tomorrow, i dont like choc so the easter eggs are not a prob for me,x

I have no idea what I am having, as I am going to stay with my sister for the weekend. She is a SW consultant, so I expect I will have to stay on the straight and narrow!

I expect we will cook things from SW books or the magazine, as she likes to check out the recipes so she can recommend them to her members.

I am having chicken wraped with parama ham and stuffed with soft cheese, bf making it and its going to be so scrumptiously yummy with love in my tummy and choccy egg but not together because that would be digusting!:)

were not having a nice sunday roast as ive gota work all day sunday for 13 hours :S

I'm going to have SW creamy chicken curry! :D We have the curry recipe booklet, and my OH makes the best curries ever from it!!

We will be having Lamb, sw roasters, either mash or new pots, lots of veg, gravy & mint sauce. Making sw trifle for afters. mmmmmmmmmm can't wait. x

Thai spiced potato wedges and chicken (him) / stuffed mushoom (me) and corn on the cob... I hadn't planned a roast for today, lol.

I did find some mini Aunt Bessie Yorkshire puds for 1 syn each though, safely sat in my freezer :D Might have to try them out during the week.

I bought a smallish sized turkey which will last us all over the holiday, so a proper roast turkey dinner today, cold with salad tomorrow, and there will be plenty for DH to have some sandwiches, and my dog can have her meals from it too - so not a bad buy.....

Back