So WHEN are you guys coming??!! :oP x

Well I couldn't have the 29th off coz I'll have been off the week before but if we could do Sat 30th - Mon 1st Nov - or even Tues 2nd! then that'd be fine with me .... or you could all come and get my secrets out of John on the friday ;) xx

January would be okay .. it just seems soooo far off!! :eek: xx

Sooopah!!! ... how's about everyone else?? xx

I shall check tomorrow night if the friday night and monday night is free for me to book :)

YAY! - Would you need the Friday? Actually yes ignore that - it would be best ready for travelling on the sat. Though train times could mean you don't need it? xx

YAY! - Would you need the Friday? xx

Yeah if im coming up on the saturday .... i might just put in for a half night though on the friday.

I have a funny feeling that that week is half term though and getting holiday whilst its half term is tricky as they always get booked up first!

Tan - I think that's the end of half term. May be wrong. x

Mary - Liverpool Lime Street - then the underground to Wallasey Grove Road. If you put Wallasey Grove Road in the search it should take you right through the connections x

OOOO 'Cited!! xx

He says : several pints of Reverand James or cans of Double Dragon (but as I happen to know he's been drinking rev James today I don't really think you need to bring it LOL!!) xx

Now he's saying Wimberries ... !? Ah - do what I do ... ignore him ;) xx

Just looked for trains for me ... approx 5hrs 50mins from plymouth with 1 change at Birmingham.

Off peak return for me is £121.20

Lets look at flights ..... :rotflmao:

I have frozen the Winberries I got today to make a tart for Xmas Day, but I am getting some more this week, so I could bring him some Winberries and you would need to make a tart when I arrive or by the lastest on the next day.

I have frozen the Winberries I got today to make a tart for Xmas Day, but I am getting some more this week, so I could bring him some Winberries and you would need to make a tart when I arrive or by the lastest on the next day.

Not to put too fine a point on it ... bugger off!! :giggle: xx

Ohh .... im thinking 30th october......? Were we talking about november?! lol

Im using first great western :)

EEK Mary I thought we were talking about 30th Oct!!

Tan - that was the sort of price I was getting when I looked for you ages ago and you said you were getting 60 odd if you booked far enough in advance ... you probably really could fly for less than that!!! xx

I could get it for alot cheaper but my rail card runs out in october so i wouldnt be able to use it as im coming back on the 1st november!

Can't fly from the south west to liverpool :sigh: lol

POO! :( Don't know what to suggest x

Back