So WHEN are you guys coming??!! :oP x

Botanic Park, Crown Street, Edge Lane Drive, Old Roan, Old Swain Kwik Fit, or Airport.

Which one would be the best Jan?

Bugger that, its 8 hours on the coach, prices just under £50, I think I would rather pay for the train and its just around 4 hours.

Eh?? Non Comprende .... Is this bus stops on the National Express? They are all miles away. Usually they terminate in Liverpool itself (non of those you mention are actually in the City) though I think you can get some onto Wirral ... let me have a look ...... x

Eh?? Non Comprende .... Is this bus stops on the National Express? They are all miles away. Usually they terminate in Liverpool itself (non of those you mention are actually in the City) though I think you can get some onto Wirral ... let me have a look ...... x

Oh dont bother Jan, I will come by train for the extra few £'s,

Once a date is settled, I will go down and book my ticket.

Yeah don;t blame you really .... from Port Talbot £40.40 National Express - Booking Form - Step 3

And the times mean you wouldn't have much time here, very little of the sat, none of the monday...

I see where you got those stop names from now too - what you'd want is the top one that just say LIVERPOOL - that's the terminus in the centre. But anyway ... you're v welcome to stay till the tues if that helps :) xx

Hi guys!!!!
A wee quickie,,taken me about 10 mins to read through.....hahhaha....

I hate to put a spanner in the works, but I am on a course that weekend in Leicester!! Cant remember the exact dates, but it is the Sat/Sun....and it falls on the 30th Oct..so might be 29-30th!!!

Apart from that, only weekends I cant make is 24 August weekend (but that is out anyway), and week of 17 November as it is our anniversary and STILL dont know whether we are going away or not!!!

So, whichever dates you decide is fine so long as they are not those ones.....oh, bugger, the Oct one would have been brill as well.

Tanya, try Virgin trains,,,even if you can travel to Manchester then Liverpool, you might find the Virgin train is much quicker anyway and then the train from Man to Liverpool takes about an hour max!

Oh, excited or what!!! This is really going to happen!!

WAW!!

Oh Pooeywoo ... so does that mean we're looking at January now Mary?

Not sure about Virgin trains - who wants to get on a train that's not going to go all the way?? :giggle: xx

Methinks you've missed the joke ... virgin ... not going 'all the way' ... **sigh** ;) xx

ooh...hhehehehehehehehe......nah, I didnt get that one at all! DOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

night sweetie, going to call it a night..havent caught up with all the posts but I am pooped now!

Take care.....hope we get our date all sorted!!

I'm sure we will eventually -if it has to be January at least we'll have it there to look forward to :) xx

wow so the coach for me is less than half the price of the train (£53.80) but its a long journey .... 9hours!

Will look at different ways like ya say iris :)

January it looks like then girls......I will need to wait until I am back to work and see the rota for next year.

Was great to talk to you last night Jan.

Whenever you all do meet up, pleeeaaasssse put loads of pics up! I can't wait to see you all together! Is Iris the designated photographer of the night then?

Back