So who is going to church today/tomorrow??

big bear

A bear on a mission!
After all that's the reason for Christmas...

My son & I are going to Christmas carols/children's service at 4.30pm today.

Yep. I'm going to the carol service this evening.
I love it. I'm not particularly religious, in fact I don't really know if I believe or not but I like the festive feeling and the warmth that a church service gives me.

God was not even born on Christmas it comes from the Pagians. it does not say anywhere in The Bible about Jesus born on Christmas! But people have a choice in what they want to believe in. Enjoy x

Not me either. I don't believe and so avoid churches unless it's an important occasion like a wedding or funeral. I wish I did, but I don't so it would be hypocritical of me to pretend otherwise.

Nope. I believe in something but not sure what.

I did go to Midnight mass once but got slung out for having a sneezing fit due to the frankincense or myrrh or whatever the smelly stuff they waft around...very Christian attitude, dread to think what they'd have done if i'd had an asthma attack because of it!

I am a devout church-goer these days.

Our SW group is in Springwell Village Methodist Church:) - every Wednesday come snow or er more snow:p

No offence intended to any church-goers by the way. We actually have a good laugh with the choir practice group when they are in the same night as us:)

Steve

Back