Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Twinklecheeks, 7 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Twinklecheeks

Twinklecheeks Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lipotrim at first. Then Exante. Back to Lipotrim. Now Slim and Save
    Just wondering...might sound like a silly question but...does water that has been in a soda-stream taste like bottled sparkling water or just 'bubbly tap water'? I really have become to enjoy really cold sparkling water but not a huge fan of tap water (I do drink it as much as I can) But I do have a water filter that I keep in the fridge. Would filtered tap water whizzed in a soda stream taste just as nice? Might be the cheaper option in the long run....Thanks guys xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. izzysmum

izzysmum Full Member

My guess would be that it tastes nicer but it's just a guess cos I don't have a soda stream xxx Bottled fizzy water is only carbonated water but it just seems nicer xx sorry can't be more helpful than that xxx
  4. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hmmmm i love my sodastream..... but then i don't mind tap water!!! It saves me a fortune!! I would say if you like the water from your filter!!! Then you'll love it fizzy!!!

Its a hard one to call i guess because i think most bottled water all tastes different!!! Eeek....

I love my sodastream, we have 2 gas canisters... as once you have them you can have them re-filled at argos for just £10 which lasts us about 5/6 weeks.... So when using one we have one to re-fill. I also got extra bottles so i always have 4 litres in the fridge!!! Makes keeping track of you water really easy!!!

Sorry that was just my 2 pence worth!!!

HA.... i'm not on commission!!! Honest!!! Lol....
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.