Soda-streams...

Twinklecheeks

Just wondering...might sound like a silly question but...does water that has been in a soda-stream taste like bottled sparkling water or just 'bubbly tap water'? I really have become to enjoy really cold sparkling water but not a huge fan of tap water (I do drink it as much as I can) But I do have a water filter that I keep in the fridge. Would filtered tap water whizzed in a soda stream taste just as nice? Might be the cheaper option in the long run....Thanks guys xxx

My guess would be that it tastes nicer but it's just a guess cos I don't have a soda stream xxx Bottled fizzy water is only carbonated water but it just seems nicer xx sorry can't be more helpful than that xxx

Hmmmm i love my sodastream..... but then i don't mind tap water!!! It saves me a fortune!! I would say if you like the water from your filter!!! Then you'll love it fizzy!!!

Its a hard one to call i guess because i think most bottled water all tastes different!!! Eeek....

I love my sodastream, we have 2 gas canisters... as once you have them you can have them re-filled at argos for just £10 which lasts us about 5/6 weeks.... So when using one we have one to re-fill. I also got extra bottles so i always have 4 litres in the fridge!!! Makes keeping track of you water really easy!!!

Sorry that was just my 2 pence worth!!!

HA.... i'm not on commission!!! Honest!!! Lol....

Back