Sodding cheated...

lunar jim

Gold Member
...with a CD bar, bizarrely!

I had a bar for brekkie, soup for lunch and then some Quorn with courgettes and mushrooms for dinner. An apple during the morning and another during the afternoon. Pretty much normal.

But just now I had a mad desire to scoff sommething sweet, and ended up having a toffee CD bar!

1. I don't have a sweet tooth. My belly is a savoury one...

2. I've never had a craving on the diet before

3. For a CD bar??? At least it wasn't for cake or a kebab or something!

I've said I wasn't usually an emotional eater, but it's been a bit of a day today with Mrs L laid up with swine flu, it being my youngest's birthday so they've hardly seen each other all day. It's his vaccinations tomorrow too; the doctor says it's fine to do them despite the flu in the house, as long as he's not showing the symptoms in the morning. I think it must have manifested itself in wanting to feed which is *very* unusual for me.

Jim of all the things to cheat with, this is the best choice! Don't beat yourself up over it mate. One CD bar will not ruin your losses so far, and probably not your loss this week either!

Hah, I need to watch it though; if it happens again it could be something more damaging ;)

I just thought it was odd I was hankering after CD bars :D

jim you didn't cheat - ur grand I'd be more concerned if it was saturated fat not vitamins, minerals and proteins! LOL Best wishes tomoro with the little one and hope the mrs gets well soon

maybe its your TOTM!!! LOLOLOL :D
:p
Thats when us women get caught out - chocolate overload.:p:p

My DH has just completed his first day on CD today - albeit spent the night playing the SIMS as to avoid munching ;-( so i got ignored!!

Keep up the good work LJ.

Hope Mrs L recovers soon and you guys are back to normal asap.

take care

Anni
xxxxxxxx

My DH has just completed his first day on CD today - albeit spent the night playing the SIMS as to avoid munching ;-( so i got ignored!!

Hah, I'd normally combat the need to pick by playing the Wii (while Mrs L was at work) or chatting to her and stuff when she's at home. But no Wii tonight, I've found a new TV programme to watch, with a few episodes to catch up on so I was getting stuck into that. Hmm, I am a known TV muncher...

he he made me laugh - and your right

3. For a CD bar??? At least it wasn't for cake or a kebab or something!

good luck for tomorrow and hope Mrs L feels better soon

amazing how our perception of whats sweet changes!

You are not alone Jim - i've just cheated with a bar too! Sounds like you are having a tough time. At least it wasn't anything really naughty! Hope your wife gets better soon.

This is true Gilly.

One other thing, I'm now a CD meal down; I don't have enough to see me through to my next CDC appointment. Although 'luckily', Mrs L having swine flu means I can pinch the one she didn't eat today.

must be night for cheating on cd bars - how strange!! i had 1/2 of a cd left in my quota today and had already eaten one bar - but have just eaten.........yes you've guessed a cd bar!!!!!!!!!!!

Back