Sole Source Plus

mrsf83

Hi,

On on day 5 of sole source but wondering whether or not to swap to the ss+ next week.

Have others done this? Did u find it easier? What's ur weight loss like compared to just ss?

Many thanks x

mrsf

I'm on SS+ and I love it! I find the weight loss is the same either way - I either have four packs, or I have three and a 'green and white' - I don't think of the green and white as a 'meal'.. more like a solid CD pack made of food! haha.. it's easier for me to think of it that way, cause it[s too small to think of as a meal!

I'm loosing 3 pounds a week and lost the same on SS.. I don't get anywhere near as constipated, and I think it's generally healthier.. but you do have to forget that it's food and think of it like an extra pack. :)

Good luck! xx

I've been on ss+ for 7 weeks now and it's what that keeps me going! You're allowed to have quite a bit of food (considering it's still a vlcd!) and it's good to have that to look forward to at the end of the day. Also, based purely on calories, the weight loss difference between ss and ss+ is just 1kg over a month! Lastly, at my last weigh in I had lost 4.4lbs in one week.. So basically yes ss+ is definitely something to be considered!!

I'm a little confused on the SS+ I'd love to hear what others are having as a daily menu, just for an idea (I've been adding skimmed milk and having a small meal not sure if I've messed up!) I had the book from my CDC but left it in work!

I'm on ss+ and I much prefer it, it gives me something to look forward to and I can then have a shake for afters if I feel a little hungry.
I've been having omelette and tonight I had tuna, prawns, cooked celery and a green leaf salad, all weighed exactly to the allowance and I felt like it was substantial enough.
Pisceangirl - ss+ is either milk or a 200 cal meal. I used to do both not realising last time round.

I am on my first week of SS+. Have lost 5 stone 5lbs since 7th January on SS but under a lot of pressure to eat now! Feels wrong - like I am off the diet now. Does anyone else have this problem? Guess once I have had my first weigh I will feel better!

Back