Sole source vs sole source plus

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
I've regally struggled with eating nothing. And if my CDC wont allow me to have the bars this week I really don't think I can do another week of it.

I've done a week on Monday of sole source and even though I've not cheated and been 100% and not been hungry I am struggling with nothing food wise ie to chew mentally.

So if I can't have the bars I'm considering doing sole source plus so I can have the small meal per day!

Is anyone doing this how are you finding it?
Xxx

I am sure if you explain you are struggling with not chewing I can't see why she would refuse you the bars...

Well done on doing 100% this week!

I am sure if you explain you are struggling with not chewing I can't see why she would refuse you the bars...

Well done on doing 100% this week!

Thanks!

I honestly feel that's all I need - plus I'm not overly keen on the shakes so I'm thinking porridge soup and a bar with the occasional soup would be good! I hope she lets me else. I don't know if I can managed another 100% week without chewing! Xx

Hi I've Been on ss+ for 13 weeks and lost just over 3 stone :)
I believe the losses are more or less the same and the evening meal really helps

Yeh, I had the lemon bars from Week 1 - don't think would have made it through that first week without them.

Back