Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

solo slim pouches

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by slim4son, 10 October 2011 Social URL.

1. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

hi guys can i ask what this is and are the meals nice do i need to add any food to them

what are the losses like on this

thanks in advance

linda

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bambibell

bambibell New Member

Hello! I am in day one and plan to do 28 days to see how good it is! Food so far is very tasty!

4. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there
    the meals are really tasty, I only add some veg or salad to mine :)
    I did a week of solo slim and lost 3lbs and a total of 10 inches off my figure. xxx

5. rebecca1608

rebecca1608 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have them and alternate them between 'normal' food and them. Havent found one i dont like yet.

6. Kellyp1984

Kellyp1984 Full Member

I love them, I have never lost so much weight as I have when following solo. I have only just got myself back on track but I feel so much better already. It's just so easy. I add veg or salad to mine, sometimes some new potatoes too but they are so yummy!! Xx

7. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Is Solo Slim a complete plan, ie do you just have the products ( + veg/salad ) and nothing else?
    I'm liking the sound of knowing exactly what to eat without going down the 'milkshake' route such as Cambridge and others like it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.