Some help and guidance please?

aly1012

hi everyone,

I started Slimming World yesterday. Going it alone, because i don’t feel comfortable sharing my weight issues with a group of people; wow that sounded so silly.

I have some questions though, i have the books but i don’t fully understand it.

Are you suppose to have SuperFree foods for every meal you eat? So for lunch and dinner?
Also do you have healthy extras (a&b) once a day or for every meal?

Im thinking maybe it would’ve been better going to a group now but hopefully you guys will be abel to help.

Thank you in advance :)

Super free foods are supposed to take up 1/3 of your plate at meal times, but the rules are relaxed a bit now and they say to look at this if your weight loss needs speeding up. For healthy extras, when on extra easy days you only choose once from the a's and once from the b's. you can eat these any way whether you have them in a meal for example beans on toast, or milk in your cereal/cheese on pasta, or can have thm as snacks like a hifi bar, 2 babybel cheeses.

For best losses SW recommend you should try and include a third superfree at every meal but they recognise that some may not be suited or need it so no need to stress about it.

And on EE its one HEA and one HEB per day

HTH :)

thank you so much guys!

So today i had:

breakfast- 1 boiled egg and 1 wholemeal toast
lunch- tuna nicoise salad
strawberry muller light
tea- egg noodles with chicken and 1/3 SF
- all meals with water

How is that, i realise I’ve missed on both my healthy extras, but in general how does my food intake for today sound, minus the blunder haha.

Think I’m going to sit on google for a while and research bait more into this.

Thanks for the help guys x

Ive read those threads CaveGirl13, but thanks anyway :)

Ive just been on a massive trawl through google and I’ve finally got it! With the help of drawing a diagram of course lol.
Ive planned what i will be eating tomorrow which follows the guidelines. I am more confident now i n=know what I’m doing :) Lets hope i stick to it hehe.

My scales are still in the post so i hope they come tomorrow so i can do my first weight check! eek! :)

:)

Ah is that okay to do?! Brilliant! Thank you for the advice! I will sty one on here too :)

Back