Some help please?!?

Kels_85

Silver Member
Hey guys, don't know if this is the correct place too ask my question, but didn't know where else too post it!!

I have just gone into my 3rd week on CD SS and have been allowed bars this week. Does anybody know if the bars will slow my weight loss down a lot? I know it's my 3rd week and am not expecting big losses like my previous losses, but I don't want to do CD all week with bars, if I can just stick too my shakes and loose more...
I would ask my CDC but I hate bothering her with silly questions!

Any help will be muchly appreciated :)
Thanks guys x

hi kels and welcome to minimins.
with regards to the bars. the weight loss u get should be no different providing u follow the ' no more than one bar a day ' rule and increase ur fluids slightly when having a bar.
some people are more sensitive with regards to ketosis and the higher carb content in the bars.
if u find u feel hungry after a bar try sticking to the lower carb bars ' cranberry and peanut are lower in carbs than the rest and i think the choc mint are lower too'
i have a bar once every 2 days or so as a treat. the way i do it is to get 3 bars of different flavours , cut each bar into 3 equal pieces, then grab 1/3 of each of the 3 flavours and cut them into bitesize pieces and mix them up, then put them in a tub. 3 bars = 3 tubs of delicious pick n mix revels style treat. just grab one in the evening whilst in front of the tv for a little treat.:D

Thank You so much Cheryl, your an absolute star!! Love you idea about the pix an mix way of doing it!! I'll definitely give that a try :)
I am drinking all my water, plus an extra glass when I have my bar!
I'm definitely still in ketosis too, as I'm never hungry and constantly freezing!!

Thanks again for your help!! You have put my mind at rest big time!! Thanks xxx

Thanks determinator!!
So glad to hear they won't slow my losses down!! Was thinking I would have to go back to 3 shakes a day again!! I really enjoy the bars!! They make CD that bit easier :)

Well done on your losses!! You have done amazing :)

i have one practically every day. sometimes i have had 2! :eek:

I have 3 during the week - normally 2 on the day i collect them because I love them so much(the mont choc ones) then one the next day and then sit and go without for the rest of the week. But next week going to try Cherlys pick and mix idea - sounds great.

Mmmmm talking about bars one is shouting for me right now!!

great things said:
i have one practically every day. sometimes i have had 2! :eek:

Hahahaha, great things!!! I'm scared too have 2 a day!! I have been told it can constipate you! Or you can get a bad tummy!! If I could have 2 a day, I definitely would though!! Haha x

Setas said:
I have 3 during the week - normally 2 on the day i collect them because I love them so much(the mont choc ones) then one the next day and then sit and go without for the rest of the week. But next week going to try Cherlys pick and mix idea - sounds great.

Mmmmm talking about bars one is shouting for me right now!!

Setas
I love the chocolate and mint ones!! They are my favourite :)
I'm going to give Cheryl's pick and mix a try on Saturday when I get all my new products!! I'm so excited! Haha x

determinator said:
.... I am off to chop my bars up ......

I have too wait until saturday, as I have used all my favourite bars! Haha!
Enjoy x

Thanks Cheryl, I'm going too check it out now!
And thanks again for your advice x

ur very welcome :)

Back