kazbro

jelly belly
me at my heaviest
zap026.jpg
zap025.jpg

me 18 weeks down

DSC00029.jpg
DSC00028.jpg

still got lots to go but just this bit of weight off has made me feel heaps better
for anyone who is struggling believe me i have struggled and even gained some weeks but keep going you will succeed eventually

kaz xxxx

Wow, what a difference - hope you don't mind me saying but you've knocked years off as well as inches!!!

Well done!

Ails xx

Wow - you're a shadow of your former self already :) You look great, slimmer AND younger!

Keep it up! :party0038:

I'm starting on Tuesday. can't wait! :D

Well done Kaz...you look brilliant...years younger already. Keep it up, you will soon be where you want to be...:)

I agree............u look absolutly fabulous! Ur hair and skin look much beter and u have a `glow` about u! Actually, it doesnt look like the same person lol

Keep up the great work, i hope i have the strength to keep going.....Im only on day 3 of CD and really wana pickled onion.....duno why tho

sooooooooo doesnt look like the same woman. well done kaz xxxxxxxx

Kaz - great loss, you look really healthy.

Lxx

You look so different! Well done! It's posts like this that inspire me and make me think maybe I CAN do this. Thank you for showing us your pics and you look great!

I need all the encouragement I can get at the moment to get over my MONTH long blip and I love seeing messages like this one of yours, they give people like me some hope :)

Go you!

:wow::party0019: omg what a difference.

You have done brilliantly and it shows.

what an inspiration you are xx sj xx

p.s. keep up the GREAT work!!:)

23067f845zbu23g.gif

you are all so kind
i`ve had a lot of heartache in my life and weight was my last concern
i didn`t really care about me just focused on my family and keeping them all o.k.
a lady called buxom wench put me onto this site and through the inspirational pics and diaries i decided to do cd
it was the best thing i ever did
and all minimins members have helped me stick to this crazy diet

if it wasn`t for mini`s i wouldn`t have met judy who is my diet buddy
we encourage each other and everyday push each other on and share all our good and bad hours on this journey

i am so looking forward to reaching goal
i estimate it to be around march time which is my birthday :D
sounds so long away but week by week is the key to success

good luck everyone and thanks again
love from me
xxxxxxxxxx

You look fantastic, like a different person! well done :D

wow Kazbro... what a big difference, u look great. Well done, u deserve it.

Do you know what? It's people like you who really inspire me to get up off my backside! You are incredible to have lost so much weight.

Well done you.

One thing that strikes me with this diet is how much younger everyone looks after some weight loss - you look 15 years younger.

Keep it up and congratulations again

Karen

it'll be the best birthday gift u could give to urself kaz. u look wonderful. xxxxxxxxxx

Back