Somebody Pinch Me

Beccubug

Silver Member
I just fit into a size 8 skirt, admittedly it is New Look and they are amoung the most genorous in sizing, I am still in total shock.

WOW!!! Well done you. :D xxx

i didnt realise sizes went that small.lol.

well done hunni.xx

Congrats, bet that felt great. I can't wait to get into the 10's never mind an 8.:)

Thats fab, well done x

wow, well done, what an achievement!! x

I wouldn't pinch you, maybe put you on a pedalstool and pray you pass on the positive vibes to me, i have a headache like nothing else, John keeps sayings its normal, now reading size 8 skirts put the headache as worthwhile.

Size 8? wassat then? They don't do size 8 at Evans do they? lol.

I think it is safe to say I will never be a size 8. Ive come to terms with this - I am far too big a build! If I can get to size 12 I will be happy

Congratulations - that is a brilliant achievement. Can I be rude and ask how much you weigh and how tall you are? Just wondering how achievable it would be for me.

Size 8? WOWEEEE I can't remember the last time I fitted into size 8.....probably when I was 8 lol

Congratulations - that is a brilliant achievement. Can I be rude and ask how much you weigh and how tall you are? Just wondering how achievable it would be for me.

Hi, not rude at all,I am 5 foot 3 and weigh 10 stone.

Thanks for that - you've given me a real incentive now. I'm currently size 12 and weigh 10 7 at 5ft5 but that size 10 - my ultimate goal has eluded me for so long. I started this diet a year ago when I lost 2stone 4 and got to 10 stone 3 but I started to slack off and the closer I got to goal the harder it was to stick to the diet. I put a stone on over Christmas and the following months and then I started back in May but have been messing around a lot thinking that I will never get in those size 10s.
Reading this has made me realize it is achievable if you work hard at it. I'm more determined than ever now. Thank you.

Back