someone kick me up the bum re the water!!!!

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
please..........................

ive only drank 1 pint today!!

im SSSSSOOOOOOOOO rubbish at the water!!!!! :sigh:

i'm usually on about three litres and i'm currently on one and a bit. so i need a bit of a kick myself...

abz xx

ill kick u both lol then u can kick me im rubbish 2 :) get gluggin !!!

Lol!!! what a bunch!!! ok ill kick abz, abz you kick sue and then sue you kick me that way we can all get one!!

ha. well i'm up to 1.5 litres... i meant to make it to two before i left work... that didn't happen...

ok im off for my second pint (is 2 pints about a litre??)

i have a target of having 4 ltrs minimum everyday. 1 ltr by 12, then 3, then 6 and then my final ltr by 9. when i feel im behind i fill up my 1 ltr bottle and stand infront of a full mirror, look at myself long and hard and it always seems to do the trick. i can easily do a ltr no prob. In my case i really need to remind myself why im doin this and lookin at myself makes me want it even more and i start glugging thinkin its a magic slimming potion. silly but it works for me.

:8855:whos kickin who on here blimey!!
xx

thanks hun!

Hi I have to say I struggle on drinking water, I have a one litre water bottle and whilst I am sat watching tv I just keep sipping and sipping, once I reach half way I think I am almost there and then carry on until its gone...I know I need to up from one litre a day as I have recently had bypass surgery I am a bit limited on getting it in, but found if I sip whilst watching tv I almost dont notice it as much....hope this helps a bit...xx

I am the complete opposite I love drinking the water I have a litre bottle and drink it continiously throughout the day probably 3 litres by midday another 2 by teatime and between 2-4 before bedtime and then about half a litre throughout the night. Is that okay? I hadnt realised how much I actually drink in a day (and pee!)

I find that if I drink out of bottle with a screw lid I will drink loads without realising, but if I have to squeeze it out I am really slow, if I have it in a pint glass I sip until I get about half a pint down and then neck the rest.....I know, I know I am am strange:eek:

Pound Princess!! i would be very careful. you are drinking an awful lot and could drink a bit too much. most people who stick to between 3 and 5 litres a day do fine. i find if i drink five i feel ill though. i would stick to that... if you actually do mean litres rather than pints then you are drinking nearly 10 litres a day and that's really quite dangerous!!
abz xx

I have a 2 litre bottle and when I finish it I know am almost there. I also drink lots of teas during the day :)

Pound Princess!! i would be very careful. you are drinking an awful lot and could drink a bit too much. most people who stick to between 3 and 5 litres a day do fine. i find if i drink five i feel ill though. i would stick to that... if you actually do mean litres rather than pints then you are drinking nearly 10 litres a day and that's really quite dangerous!!
abz xx[/quote/]

Thank for the advice, but I dont feel ill or anything and I do get quite thirsty and my ketosis sticks are always on the deepest purple so I was told to drink more water to flush the ketones out (is that right? and why is it dangerous?) xx

if you are drinking 10 litres a day, chances are that you will dilute all the salts in your body that it requires to function correctly. there have been a few deaths recently from people drinking that much daily. not trying to scare you. just trying to give you a little perspective. 10 litres of water a day is genereally not recommended. if your ketostix are deep purple first thing on a morning don't worry about it too much as everyone is a little dehydrated then. if they are still deep purple in the evening after you have had that much water to drink then you need to either ditch the stix or go to the docs i reckon.

sorry if i sound alarmist, but this is something that has been discussed on here and in the media a lot. and i'm not one for media hype. there's always too much of it. but there have been a few cases on here of people getting sick.

abz xx

alot of people have died from water intoxication (is that right?) from drinking far to much water i would really cut back for your saftey there are a few stickys about to much water i would have a quick peek you dont want to end up really poorly x x

Back