Someone please check this for me. I am worried!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by bugaboo, 11 February 2010 Social URL.

1. bugaboo

bugaboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st10lb(-6.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world EE
    Breakfast. Special k. 5 syns
    250 ml milk ss HEA
    Strawberries
    Blueberries

snack low fat yog

lunch. 2 nimble bread HEB
    Spag hoops
    Brocolli pasta n sauce

snack. Grapes

dinner chicken pasta in tom sauce

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chipbutty

chipbutty Full Member

this sound ok to me, are you on an extra easy day? it dont look like you have had alot to eat but if your satisfied then thats good:)

sandy x

4. MrsBabyCakes

MrsBabyCakes Naughty Fridge Picker

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.21%)
    Diet:
    Low fat, Low Carb, High Protein, SW tweaked
    Hiya, everything looks fine... but whats in the chicken pasta and tom sauce? Also what yoghurt are you eating?

If you dont mind me saying, thats a lot of pasta in one day. I know its free on extra easy but you have had it three times in one day. Is that normal for you. It just that I know myself, I don't process carbs as well as I would like to. Even though its free I know if I eat too much carb in one day I will gain or not shift the weight, as I'm older now and my metabolism isn't as nifty and young as it used to be lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.