Someone PLEASE kick me off here

All Taz's together united in addiction ha ha!
]

Haha exactely......ive been on here how many hours today???? :eek:

Get in the queue guys, I beat you all with logging on on my mobile whilst on holiday in Turkey, now I really do need to get out more!

xx

georgie do you get minimins on your mobile????or are you on about facebook?

Im a huge mini's addict i think your right sandy and we should ask pierce that we get booted of after a while. my house is a tip ive loads to do!!!

im a bit of an addict too as well as a lurker im on before work and the pc goes on when i get in and stqays on till bed time flicking between here & facebook even when ive been out i log strait on !!!!

I will do some chores soon then check back in a little later to see what's been going on while I've been busy! I do spend a shocking amount of time on here

im a bit of an addict too as well as a lurker im on before work and the pc goes on when i get in and stqays on till bed time flicking between here & facebook even when ive been out i log strait on !!!!

God i can completely relate lol.....I switch between both...infact i was last night till stupid o clock. Now im back at work but really i cant be on here cos the bosses dont leave till 6ish...eep. X

Well I'm going shopping to give my eyes a chance to redevelop the roundness they should have! See you all later x

Back