Someone PLEASE kick me off here

Completely but like i sadi i have to finish all this stuff. I left work...Had a massage........(needed it the boys are doing my head in) and now im back....ill go again about 8 i reckon.
X

Well I'm off out for the day so I hope someone will be looking after this place!

What are you striking for?

Its complicated lol....>Bascially i dont want to but you know one for all and all that.

The company want everyone who is the same level to get paid the same......Which is fine.....except my lot are the highest paid and they dont want everyone to be paid as much so i am getting a pay cut, told when to take my holidays, work more nights and weekends and have 2 men in a team rather than the 3 we have now.......

Its unsafe to work with 2 people..>Bascially one person looks after the site safety and someone else looks out for trains.....so if there is only 2 of us...who will do the work????

well, I will be able to watch it while you are all sleeping .. I'll take over from 8pm - through to 8am

Good Work Dancing......Pull on for the team!!!!!:p

X

Ha ha NEVER!

Well I am now off sick so I will be able to look after this place while you are all at work!

Yeah I do, I was on the buffets before I became a guard so I have been on the railway for nearly 5 years now. Cankster on here is a Network Rail guy, he works in Gloucester though

Oh k col....someone mentioned a guy called martin was a network rail guy too but ive not come across him.
I got stuck in bristol last year when it flooded. I was on my way home from work in Fareham up to Preston and i couldnt get out eep. Bristol is gorgeous though....i keep telling greg im coming down soon for a visit.
Wheni got stuck i grabed a hotel and thought...what on earth am i going to do and he took me out with his friends to the pub....and then took me around bristol at 2 o clock in the morning even though he was working the next day. The clifton bridge is breath taking.

It is, especially at night when it is all lit up. I was luck on the day of the floods, I was working the 0830 back from Paddington with a woman from Cardiff who then had to work back up to Padd before going back to Cardiff. I finished work at 1030 before the floods hit, the Cardiff woman didn't get home til half 5 the following evening! It as a nightmare time wasn't it!

Back