Someone please think of something witty

KD

Gone fishing
An American friend of mine sent me this message

This has been a tough year for my family. Due to lots of different
cirumstances, money is extremely tight for most of us. So we decided not to
give presents to anyone but the kids. I recently went to a workshop where
the federal reserve was giving away shredded money. I got five packets to
give to the adults. Brain dead. Can anyone give me an idea of what to say?

I'm feeling a bit brain dead too, so I said I'd ask here, cos you lot are a bright lot.:cool: Can anyone here come up with anything clever?

I'm feeling brain dead too. Spent the week (and much of the last 2 months) trying to get hold of a Nintendo wii for my boys but not managed it. Give up today.

Trying to get in the mood for the supermarket. Think I'll go in the next half an hour as getting a bit worried it'll be all gone early being Sunday. When are you going?

Dizzy x

I'll ask Mizzy about the shredded money but don't hold out much hope for him either.

Keep your witty heads on. Forget Christmas preparations...this is much more important :D

Like the idea of a jigsaw joke Linda:cool:

Anymore ideas?

Have got all we need but will do trolley dash at 3pm this afternoon thats when mega bargains are around. Freezer duly empty and ready.

Idea

Its a papier mache (sp) kit best design wins another pack.

LOL. Another great idea. perhaps if she put "hopefully if funds are better next year, I'll buy some sellotape" or "hope you get sellotape from someone"

Could you both Linda's and that idea. One on the label and Linda's when opening.

Cool

There's good news and bad news

The good news is I have just got a great shredder and you can come and use if when you like.

The bad news is I had $1000 in envelopes for all of you and some how they got knocked into the machine. Still I collected the bits and I am sure you don't mind sticking them back together:eek:

There's good news and bad news

The good news is I have just got a great shredder and you can come and use if when you like.

The bad news is I had $1000 in envelopes for all of you and some how they got knocked into the machine. Still I collected the bits and I am sure you don't mind sticking them back together:eek:

oh poo, I was going to suggest

The Post Office have just returned all my Christmas cards as they were unfortunately passed through the recycling shredder instead of being delivered. They have agreed with the US Treasury that they will be accepted at Banks as long as you can put together a serial number. Please find enclosed sellotape - Merry Xmas

but thats no good now - so shredder or jigsaw very good suggestions.

What about affluent pet straw for that special pet - no useless idea - brain death here also:(

Jigsaw puzzel, recommended ages 3-4 years+.

(you'll be that much older when you finish it).

--

Your not going to believe this, but.. i was walking down the street with $1,000 in my right hand. When all of a sudden a sabertooth tiger approached me.

The only way I could save myself was to distract him by throwing the money at him.

Which he gripped and malled and ran away with it.

As I ran after the sabertooth tiger, he dropped it onto the lawn as he was frightend by a lawn moar which then promptly ran over the money.

If it couldnt get worse, somebody with a strimmer was walking behind them which tore it up even more!........

------

When your finished construcing your jigsaw puzzels, be sure to give me the left over change.

:mad:)

LOLOL. What a great list for her to chose from :D

Brilliant people:cool:

Back