Someone stop me Please

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
I dont know what the hell is up with me today because ive eaten a chicken mayo and large chips and a strawberry milkshake from macdonalds .
Then whilst i was waiting for the craft shop to open i ordered a ham salad roll !!!!
and then ate that aswell ...what the
F*** was that all about ???
I even sat in the car checking that no-one was watching me ..
what in the name of god am i doing ?????
I must STOP-STOP-STOP
Do you think its because i was eating what i liked whilst on holiday and that little man in my head is telling me to eat this crap again ?
I cant help this at the minute , I wish ''HE'' would bugger off and leave me alone .

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

Did that work? No? Didn't think it would!

Only you can stop yourself hun. You can do it. Forget what's happened today and start afresh as of now.

*HE* has left the building, you are now on your own!

McDonalds medium strawberry milkshake: 19.5 syns
Large fries 16.5 syns (on green or EE)
McChicken sandwich (they didn't list the mayo one) 19.5 syns

White bap 114g average: 14.5 syns

... is this helping?

Just a blip....when you fall of the bike just get up dust yourself off and get back on the bike....heading to goal. Make sure that you are consuming enough calories on your slimming World plan because it is when we are not getting enough that we binge.

You are not alone, I have had those days too. Don't beat yourself up just need to get re-motivated, take a look at the inspiration slide show at the top of the page.

Good luck on your weight loss journey.

... is this helping?

thats 70 syns. . in one whole go. & it didnt even last long enough to fend of the guilt longer..

you dont wanna feel like this *virtual slap round face* pull yourself together, your stronger than the little devil man telling you its alright, you can do this, get back on track!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You had a moment of weakness, that is all, we all have them :)

Now that 'Strong you' is back with us again, you can deal with it!!

Vixxter has kindly given you an idea of the synnage of it all (if you are original / EE day they may work out less of course), you can work out the total and make sure that between now and weigh in you get your weekly total syns under the maximum. May have to cut back a lot on syns between now and then to do it but you can just fill up on free foods those days and your healthy extras :)

Then take a moment to be proud of yourself for stopping when you did. My blowouts have taken months at times and set me back almost years of dieting :)

... is this helping?

OOOH DEAR ,,thanxs for that vixxster - made me feel even worse ....
I feel like someone should send me to MY ROOM !!!
Its just that im in a 'munchy mode' at the moment .
Do you think it could be because of the pills i took whilst on holiday (the ones to stop my 'monthlys') that my hormones are all over the place. and my body is just wanting food ?..
ive stopped them yesterday so time will tell . Oh dear

Its just a blip slack alice.
hugs.gif

you have done very well so far.

now that you have had your wee pig out, promise yourself you will get back on tract tomorrow

good luck
hugs.gif

Get yourself back on track now, don't wait until tomorrow. We all have moments like this but I'd like to say a HUGE well done to you for coming here and trying to stop before it got any worse!

When I have these moments I hide away from this forum, not wanting to stop - you've faced up to it straight away!

You can undo any damage if you get right back to SW food now. If you are feeling munchy, how about some cooked chicken, sw chips, cooked ham or some pasta?

Some very good advice on here Hun.
Dont worry, it was one day. You can undo it all again, but only you can.
Put it behind you and start afresh tomorrow ok? Come on!!

Back