Someone stop me

first timer

M sitting eating ham and I need someone to stop me I ate ham last week and struggled for a few days after and now am doing it again do annoyed with myself!!!

Hey hun, I remember last week you said you had some ham.
I'm not sure what I can say to stop you only that you should have a think why you really chose to give it up in the first place. Not just ham but all food. And then ask yourself "Is giving up the body I want worth a few slices of ham?"
If you're really really struggling and you just can't get off it then (and I don't know how helpful this will be) try cutting up a single sheet into tiny, itty bitty squares and mix them in with one of the chicken soups. You'll still be having your ham, but it'll feel like much more when you see it swishing around in your soup.
Hope you kick it soon, I know you can.
xxxx

Thanks for your response I don't no why I do it stupid i know but I've got to do this and I know I can get the weight off I lost 6lb last week so I need get my head together ham is soooo not worth it. I love this board wouldn't be without it

That's the spirit dear! You'll be off the ham in no time, just keep at it and remember everybody is rooting for you. <3

Thanks soo much I've done this before 7 weeks no food and I have to spoil if with stupid ham roll on Morrow and keeping busy thanks again support is much appreciated

You're very welcome hun. xx

Back