Somerfield Pasta & Sauce Creamy Cheese

Laddiesboy

I ♥ Slimming World :)
Help please!!

I want to make the double pasta lasagne tomorrow, but can't get hold of the Batchelor's pasta n sauce that I need, so have got a few replacements. Three of them are Batchelors and low in syn, but it is the other I would prefer to have, but I can't work out the syns lol.

It isn't listed under the syn listings on the SW website, and although I have plugged the numbers into the syn calculator I am never sure I am right!

Here are the figures, I wonder if someone can help me with the calculations!

half a pack cooked as directed without butter:
237 calories, 10.1g protein, 40.9g carbohydrates, 3.7g fat. Pack size is 110g but of course that is dried, and not sure how to factor that in.

I suspect it will be a lot of syns, but that's not a problem as we can just plan around it. Just need to know lol.

Hope someone can help, thanks in advance :)

4 Syns per package/portion on Green
thats what i get it to using the pasta as a free food hope its right :)

Thanks eve, I posted the same thing on my FB status too, got several replies, and not one of them has been the same yet :(

Why is it so hard to work out lol.

Think I'll have to have something else, not gonna risk getting it wrong.

I've seen that a few times when using the syn calculator - no matter what you put in the serving size box the answer stays the same! I say only use the calculator as a last resort as it's obviously not to be trusted!

Back