something happened overnight

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by spottitchsam, 24 January 2010 Social URL.

1. spottitchsam

spottitchsam Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.57%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi guys
    dont know what has happened but i feel different.more positive that this time its going to work. I AM going to lose most of my fat by the time my sons wedding in aug.i know when i started 3 weeks ago i might have sounded excited but today my body feels oh how can i put this "thinning"sending all my vibes to all you wonderful people out there.stick with us guys.love you all.:heartpump:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    wooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Thats fantastic to hear mrs!!!

You can do it and im glad you know it now!!!

4. dunlop73

dunlop73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(35.09%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LT
    Fantastic feeling isn't it!! That's why I love this diet.

Jon
    xx

5. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    I feel just like that! My mum came round earlier (she is also quite big) and she was telling my 5 year old daughter to tell me I was fine as I am and to stop doing this silly diet. I am strong enough and in the zone enough to know that she was saying that for selfish reasons. I am in control this time and I will stop when I want to not because others have influenced me xxxx

Go us!!!! xxxx

6. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

woop woop that must be great sweetie keep it up and youll be there in no time at all! x

7. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    It's a lovely feeling..........it is something I found on LT too. You know that on other diets, getting thinner seems almost impossible..you try, but the loss is so gradual that in your mind you just dont think you will ever get there! This used to be my state of mind.

Not so with LT! I know when I buy something in one size that in a few weeks time it will be too big. I just know it and it is always the case....yes, with LT you just know your goal is achievable, so long as you stick with it! It cant fail to be honest.

Just bottle that lovely feeling and dont lose sight of it; even when you feel down, just remember YOU CAN GET THERE, AND YOU ARE!!

Do hope your mum comes round and sees how happy you are now!

Have a great week. Loving all your posts!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.