something i found earlier....

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
i seen a post that said

"no one is forcing you to loose weight so y cheat"

this made me think oooer!!! so i put the chicken down

ne one else think this line is really effective cos i do!!!

well a few weeks ago i was feeling a bit ughh and decided i was gonna have a treatsize flake id started eating it and the wedding dress shop rang to arrange for me to go and get measured for my dress....i hastily threw it away

thanks for posting that F2F, What a great line! x

F2F , that is a good line . Well girl you really have done so well so fast , tell me your secret was it that one liner hehe . My BMI was the same as yours when i first started dieting but i'm trying everyday to get my mind back to fighting the flab again . I just keep thinking christmas is coming and time is slipping away

My thoughts exactly!

If I were to cheat, I am only cheating myself.

If I cheat, it will take me that much longer to lose the weight.

So why do it?

My weight loss - which is now very apparent - is so much more important to me than pigging out on chocolate/chips/crisps/pies - and I want this so badly!!

There is no way on earth I want to be doing this for any longer than I have to which is why I completely throw myself into it :)

Too much money and energy involved to cheat! Had 1 organised nite out that I planned to eat/drink and maintained that week so no way on earth i'm gonna cheat!

Great line!! I'll defo be using it to keep myself on the straight narrow both while losing the weight and maintaining!! No point getting to the weight of my dreams, having a body to die for :rolleyes: and then going crazy to gain it all back!!! We can do this girls ..... all we have to do is think about what we are doing and why we are doing it!!

Great line!! I'll defo be using it to keep myself on the straight narrow both while losing the weight and maintaining!! No point getting to the weight of my dreams, having a body to die for :rolleyes: and then going crazy to gain it all back!!! We can do this girls ..... all we have to do is think about what we are doing and why we are doing it!!

What a fab line!!!

I got to 11st last yr and stopped cd-ing and have eventually gained it all back again:cry:...were the cakes, biscuits and all the other crap I ate to get to where I started worth it.............no bloody way!!!!:banghead::thinking2:It really does make you think, when others put it into perspective for you like that.
This is bloody hard........but the results are quick and so so worth it!
Heres to getting and staying slim this time!

awww glad u all liked it!!!i wudnt think to highly of me tho im obsessed with chicken and ham!its doin my head in damn add a meal messed me up last time- ive had bits of chicken every week since it and now im back on add a meal arrgghhhh

awww glad u all liked it!!!i wudnt think to highly of me tho im obsessed with chicken and ham!its doin my head in damn add a meal messed me up last time- ive had bits of chicken every week since it and now im back on add a meal arrgghhhh

Hiya sweetie,

yep, sounds like a great line to keep in my head for those desperate times...er...EVERY DAY !!!!

Hun, about your chicken and ham.....it hasn't effected your weight loss babes so try not to worry about it..... if eating a bit of chicken or ham stops you from eating a kfc or maccy d's then just go for it. I bought myself a tub of cottage cheese to have in the fridge just in case I felt the urge to eat...it seemed to stop me from eating anything naughty (until recently that is...maybe you read my other post about Izzys birhtday cake) I'm back to soul source tomorrow :rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D

I know what ya mean about aam messing you up :mad::mad::mad::mad:

you're doing fab though hun, keep it up sweetheart. Can you believe how you look now eh???? Bet you think it's your slimmer twin looking back at you when your in the mirror ( I do ) :D:D:D feels great dunnit ????

xx sj xx hugs to ya babes

Back