Something sweet

Discussion in 'SW Winter Warmer Recipes' started by magsmith, 23 January 2010 Social URL.

1. magsmith

magsmith Member

Does anyone have the recipe for Eton Mess? Only just joined Slimming World on Thursday so early days for me. A lady at the class reeled it off and it sounded gorgeous but I've forgotten the ingredients. I'm sure this would satisfy the need for something sweet in the previous thread.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I just crumble a meringue nest and mix it with 0% fat Total yogurt, raspberries and blue berries (or other soft fruit) Simple as that xx

4. magsmith

magsmith Member

Thanks for that. Pudding tonight I think!!

5. SaraC

SaraC Green Day Diva!!

Start Weight:
    80.5kg
    Current Weight:
    78.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    2.4kg(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I do this but about an hour or so before I mix a White Chocolate Options sachet (2.5syn) into the 0% Total, put it back into the fridge for an hour or more & then mix it with the fruit & meringue nest, 5 syns for a very sweet treat (even OH likes it and he doesn't like diet food much :rolleyes:)

6. Sweepsmamma

Sweepsmamma Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Sounds gorgeous, must give it a try xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.