Somethings not working...

Hi Lisa

As you are veggie, why not do some GREEN days rather than EE?

We have a bloke here on our weekly weigh in thread whose weightloss stalled and he did some green days. They weight is falling off him now! (He won't mind me saying)

You get more healthy extras on GREEN days too.

Hi Silly Sausage,

I lost 1.5st on SW last year (before gaining it back & rejoining this year) & I did that on green days but I find EE easier for some reason. Do you think it could give me a boost?? I think I'd find it hard not to fill at least a 1/3 of my plate with superfree foods but I don't know if that matters on green.

Just been reading a thread this afternoon which recommends 1/3 superfree on all plans now (news to me!)

If green worked for you in the past, it could again. I don't know what benefits you would get from EE if you are veggie, to be honest.

I may go over the green plan again as EE is stuck in my mind & I think I'd end up doing an EE meal. Maybe the biggest difference is the A & B choices. I know when quorn used to be superfree an EE meal for me would mainly be entirely superfree but that has changed now only fruit & veg is superfree.

I remember back "in the day" when i first did SW, all I seemed to do then was Green days x

If you always eat the same way every week ??? (don't know if you do) then you'll do the same every week?

Go back to basic's - HAVE 10 syns per day - if you normally follow green then follow red for an entire week. IF you normally follow EE follow green for a whole week. etc etc.

Cut out grapes entirely - I didn;'t lose weight when I had loads of grapes, or bananas and cherries.

Try to have something like weetabix to help you go to the loo (if you have difficulty) or if you don;t normally use your heb's on cerial then do so - and cut out the bread.

SW is so finely balanced, sometimes you HAVE to just tweek the plan a bit to con your body into a new eating regime.

HTH a bit - and let us know how you get on.

Gilly x

Back