Sometimes life gets in the way and we....

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
lose our way a bit. Things happen which we have no control over and even tho we've been 100% on track and loving CD it can happen to us all. We hit that wall and we start to lose that control we had at the start of CD. All the fast weightloss buzz vanishes, old habbits kick back in and we start to panic that we'll be right back where we started.:eek:

So, I've had a lot happen this summer including sickness, 2 deaths (Friend and Aunt), an injury to my leg and a whole load more stuff. :(Okay a bit more than what life usualy throws at me all in one go but I'm the one who's made the excuses.:confused: I've been extremly depressed and really lost my way.:break_diet:

Only I can change how I feel. I couldn't let myself spiral all the way back to day 1 of CD...I've worked too hard. So today, after a long hard look at myself, I am deciding to throw myself back on track :eek:. After-all, no-one else is going to do this for me and only I can take control today and make those changes I need to make. I usualy battle through all sorts of difficult situations and stay on plan however everything had got on top of me.:confused::confused::confused:

We can't go backwards so to anyone else out there who's been struggling this last few weeks, treat today as a brand new day and look foward to taking control again. We CAN do this through the up's and down's and WE WILL achieve our goals. :grouphugg:

Hugs xxx

Aww bless you Sunshine, that was a lovely post. You have been through a lot - I think it would throw most people off track.

I've noticed a few people struggling, me included, wonder if it's because the weather has changed?

I, like you, refuse to go back to the beginning and we've all come so far and done so well! :)

Sunshine, thanks for writing exactly the right thing at just the right time. I know how much you've been through and yet you are bouncing back in spite of it all, and not just that, you have managed to make me see some light at end of tunnel too. Inspiring. I am so fed up of feeling hopeless and lost, need to get a grip and get some sunshiney motivation back into my life too.

I know you can do this... and I can too. Big hugs and thanks so much.

xxx

Yep, life does throw some terrible things at you at times. I really dont know how Ive managed to be 100% for this 7 weeks!

This is me aswell. School has started again so its kind of a new year! A new begining for us all, only we can do it (with a little help from our friends) but we deserve to do it and look like how we feel inside, slim, beautiful, sexy ladies.
We need to just keep imagining how we are going to feel on that weighin day when we hit target, apparently we need to close our eyes and really imagine it, what we will be wearing, what we will hear, how we will feel, how we will look --- concentrate on this image everyday morning and evening and apparently it helps with keeping focussed.
I guess it could be the wedding day, that party, that holiday, personal.
We are getting closer hour by hour!

Aww bless you Sunshine, that was a lovely post. You have been through a lot - I think it would throw most people off track.

I've noticed a few people struggling, me included, wonder if it's because the weather has changed?

I, like you, refuse to go back to the beginning and we've all come so far and done so well! :)

Yep.......gotta keep moving forward and somehow keep our goals in mind x

I am so in awe of all of you. I have been looking at your weight losses and they are phenomenal achievements!

Sunshine, life is so mean at times. You will do this because you really want it. Keep it up and i am always here for you

Sunshine, thanks for writing exactly the right thing at just the right time. I know how much you've been through and yet you are bouncing back in spite of it all, and not just that, you have managed to make me see some light at end of tunnel too. Inspiring. I am so fed up of feeling hopeless and lost, need to get a grip and get some sunshiney motivation back into my life too.

I know you can do this... and I can too. Big hugs and thanks so much.

xxx

'So fed up of feeling hopeless and lost'.... that's exactly it hun. It got to a point for me where I've been dragging myself down and making myself feel a whole lot worse. So come on positive thoughts from now on and lest get focused again Yay....hugs back..... lets do this x

This is me aswell. School has started again so its kind of a new year! A new begining for us all, only we can do it (with a little help from our friends) but we deserve to do it and look like how we feel inside, slim, beautiful, sexy ladies.
We need to just keep imagining how we are going to feel on that weighin day when we hit target, apparently we need to close our eyes and really imagine it, what we will be wearing, what we will hear, how we will feel, how we will look --- concentrate on this image everyday morning and evening and apparently it helps with keeping focussed.
I guess it could be the wedding day, that party, that holiday, personal.
We are getting closer hour by hour!

Great idea...... just have to keep reminding ourselves of our goals too... sometimes our images get lost....we need to post reminders for ourselves. I have a mini goal I want to acheive and so i have put on my fridge door..... the 28 days to cross off of being 100% ....i will be the smallest i can when I get my last bridesmaid dress fitting :) xxx

sunshine hun, huge hugs to you right now hun!!!!

I'd literally come on to write a post about how i've just been put onto Anti-depressants and i feel like everything in life is getting on top of me, but this said it all!
I seemed to have managed to stay on track, only eating tuna if i'm desperate, but it currently feels like its just another drain on my already dwindled resource/energy levels!
I'm determined to keep goin and get to my 10 stone goal, but it feels like mroe of a struggle than ever before! I have a really strong "fear" of gaining weight so thats keeping me going, but its difficult.

I wish i could have your positive attitude right now hun but good on you for sticking to it now! Very proud of you

xxx

i need this post thats me back on track as of now :)
thanks x

sunshine hun, huge hugs to you right now hun!!!!

I'd literally come on to write a post about how i've just been put onto Anti-depressants and i feel like everything in life is getting on top of me, but this said it all!
I seemed to have managed to stay on track, only eating tuna if i'm desperate, but it currently feels like its just another drain on my already dwindled resource/energy levels!
I'm determined to keep goin and get to my 10 stone goal, but it feels like mroe of a struggle than ever before! I have a really strong "fear" of gaining weight so thats keeping me going, but its difficult.

I wish i could have your positive attitude right now hun but good on you for sticking to it now! Very proud of you

xxx

Awwwww honey. You're having a tough patch. You know when we're doing really well and feel fabulous inside and out and then we hit that wall......if only we could see how much better we actually feel when we stay on track. It's weird because then we spiral off CD and it feels a whole lot worse......:confused: Wish we could bottle that amazing feeling we get when we're 100% and spray a bit when we're having a bad time :rolleyes:. Just stay on here and post loads to try and remain on track. New day, look forward. You're doing really well...... postive thoughts hun and loads of hugs x

thanks sweetie!!!
The sad thing is that i AM staying on track....rediculous isnt it...i'm watching everything else crumbling about me, and yet the only thing i have any vague control over is my eating! laughable!
Its weigh day tomorrow and as usual i always have the butterflies going on! I'm a bit of a wreck at the moment....but i know it wont be forever....
x

Hug for Lizz too... chin up honey, sometimes when you are feeling low it's worth remembering that the only way is up.

xxx

Sending you my best wishes Sunshine. How sad to lose two people that were very dear to you and in such a short time; continuing with CD would have been beyond me in such difficult circumstances.
Good Luck with your ongoing CD journey x

Yep, as Katycakes rightly says, we are rooting for you Lizz at a difficult time. I think this puts a lot into perspective for me; I am very fortunate that life is going well at present.

Hey Lizz <<big hugs>> well done for going to the drs and getting some antidepressants. It's not long since I went and I know how scary it can be. They will kick in soon and things will hopefully seem calmer x

Back