Sometimes you have to be your own hero

ushotmedown

So this will be my journal. I prefer to have it here rather than the in the diaries section.
I'm Nicole and I will be 21 in July. I'm vegan and have been for a year and a half.

I got engaged last year and have set a date for the 26th January 2015.
I have between 140 and 155.5lbs to lose by then.
There are 608 days between now and then.
That's about between 1.6lbs and 1.8lbs to lose each week.
Achievable I think.

I have borderline personality disorder (bpd) and a history of eating disorders which I am now in recovery from.
My GP also suspects I might have PCOS.
These have also attributed to my weight gain. So I hope to find a balance along with the weight loss.

So apart from all that personal information, hello everyone :rolleyes:

Hello! You can absolutely achieve that goal, and you're in the right place for support and motivation! Have you already joined the Team 50 challenge? Anyway, just wanted to wish you all the best. :) xx

Hello! You can absolutely achieve that goal, and you're in the right place for support and motivation! Have you already joined the Team 50 challenge? Anyway, just wanted to wish you all the best. :) xx

Hiya, thanks for replying :)
I've joined the Team 50 challenge and i'm really looking forward to it.
My first short term goal is 14lbs by July 21st as its when I go on holiday.

Today was really good food wise.
I need to up my water consumption though, which should only take a few days to get me used to 2l a day.
I spent some time on a vibration plate today. It was quite unusual but not bad.

ushotmedown said:
Hiya, thanks for replying :)
I've joined the Team 50 challenge and i'm really looking forward to it.
My first short term goal is 14lbs by July 21st as its when I go on holiday.

Today was really good food wise.
I need to up my water consumption though, which should only take a few days to get me used to 2l a day.
I spent some time on a vibration plate today. It was quite unusual but not bad.

I'm glad you've had a good day! I don't drink water myself, nasty stuff, lol. Vibration plate sounds fun!!

I've been following the progress of Team 50 from the sidelines! Being close to the end of my weight loss journey, I haven't joined in, but it's really taken off, hasn't it?! :) xx

Yeah there seems to be a lot of people who are doing really well on the team. I'm so pleased for everyone.

Today has been good so far. Apart from its almost time for my TOTM so all i want to do is eat and my back hurts.
I feel a bit down today but that's mainly because I haven't seen my OH in 5 days.
I know that doesn't sound like a lot to most people but in the 28 months i've been with my OH we've been apart about 2 weeks not including this time.
I'll be away from him for about a month and its the longest i've been away from him since we've been together.
He just calms me down and he evens me out and I miss that.

hi usshotmedown
welsome im glad you have joined the team you will get loads of support and well done on joining and starting your journey x x x

hi usshotmedown
welsome im glad you have joined the team you will get loads of support and well done on joining and starting your journey x x x

Thank you for dropping by to say hello :)

The last couple of days have been really stressful with student finance for university.
I have somehow managed to refrain from relapsing or overeating which is a huge deal for me as stress is a big trigger.

So yesterday I did have a big bag of doritos chilli heatwave.
However, I walked from leicester square to islington and i had had steamed vegetables and rice for dinner.
So i'm okay with this.
it's my TOTM so i'm not too optimistic about the weigh in on monday but who knows.

Hi and welcome. Your goals seem realistic. I am a veggie but I am not strong enough to be a vegan lol. Most of us are stress eaters, I know I am. It scares me when I think back to the amount of food I used to eat not just on a daily basis but a hourly one! Sounds like your eating really well and healthy well done! :)

It's not weird to worry when you're not with your OT.. I've just come back from being away from hubby for 4 days and I missed him lol that's normal. But it is good to have a break sometimes- I drive him insane otherwise.

Talk to him on the phone as much as you can so he can comfort you x

Hey everyone thanks for the replies.
Had a few bad days emotionally so i'm going to stay at my OH's for a few days starting tomorrow evening :D
Weighed in and lost 3lbs which i'm pretty happy about considering its my TOTM :D

Back