Songs that make you cry and why

micheal jacksons you are not alone

right after i had to have my beloved pet cat Amber put down, this song played on the radio

Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings. This was played at my grandad's funeral.

Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone. It was played at my auntie's funeral. She loved the song.

Mike and the Mechanics - The Living Years. I think this is a gorgeous song anyway, but it was playing in Morrisons just a few days after my grandad died and made me think of my dad and what he was going through at that time :(

I love this verse especially - just gorgeous:
"I wasn't there that morning
When my Father passed away
I didn't get to tell him
All the things I had to say

I think I caught his spirit
Later that same year
I'm sure I heard his echo
In my baby's new born tears
I just wish I could have told him in the living years"

Eva Cassidy - Songbird; Song I walked down the aisle too.

Shania Twain - From this moment; Listened to this through both my pregnancies, really touching.

Friday I'm In Love by The Cure because it makes me think of my friend singing it and crying as it's her and her partners song! And also Autumn Leaves by Paolo Nutini and Skinny Love by Bon Iver because it's just such a sad song!

there is 2 songs that make me cry

1) Westlife - Unbreakable.... only because the video makes me cry... its so sad, they are so in love and about to get married and he dies on his way there :( :(

2) Ronan Keating - When you say nothing at all.... this was played at my friends funeral! For a while i had it on repeat while i was greiving for my friend and how i was gutted i hadnt seen him in a month or so... i emailed him one night sayin we needed to meet up.... his head was messed up by girls and the fact he couldnt see his daughter.... the same night i sent that email... he never got that email..... he killed himself :( :( :( :( i miss him so much xx it has been 4 years June just gone! x

Back