Sonia's diary

I would really like to run the 5k rafe for life this year. I was going to complete the couch to 5k programme b4 i started this diet. Do you think it would be ok to start now? Ive bn on vlcd for 2wks now.
You'll be fine.... I started the programme on Lipotrim!!! You can do it!!! x

Deezer said:
You'll be fine.... I started the programme on Lipotrim!!! You can do it!!! x

Thanks dee jus wasnt sure but think il start programme in the morning

Sounds like you had a fab night & great youve gotten straight back into the diet. You go girl your gonba look fantastic when the wedding comes around xx

So glad today is almost over!!! OMG ive been so hungry all day long! getting back into ketosis is going to be hard but needs must! I have to do this, i need to lose this last 2stone once and for all! so i have to stay focused on the end result! I have no more parties to distract me now so its a straight 3 weeks plus till the wedding im going to! so hopefully i'd like to be a good 10lbs down by then, hopefully but we shall see! As 10lbs is roughly a dress size and the dress i have is somewhat tight but im so determined to get in it! I will post recent pics of me in my dress from last night as soon as i get them off friends, i forgot my camera and my phones pretty rubbish! Anyway early night for me before i start rading the kids sweetie cupbard!! Hope tomorrow will be an easier day, fingers crossed!!!

Thanks Dee :)
Week 6 day 5
Im not enjoying getting back into ketosis. Ive had to ring in work sick today, i feel dreadful, really cold and run down. But a day or so and i should be back into ketosis and feeling better, just need to relax today well until 4pm when im at uni for a few hours. The joys!!! Roll on May when this course is bloody finished :)
Anyway Im debating whether to change my weigh in day to a Sunday as im always at home on a Sunday morning. Wednesday are abit tricky for me with work, i tend to stay over at my mums as its nearer for travelling. ummm will decide later on. Well apart from feeling abit tired and run down im quite positive i will do this, And yes Dee i just have to keep tinking 'dress' i know i will be over the moon when i fit in it properly :) what an achievement! it was a lovely conifdence boost when i was out on saturday and people who hadnt seen me for a while were saying how good i looked, it really was a brilliant feeling. So that definitely keeps me going :)

Ahhhh hun uve done soooo well! glad to see ur determination bk, u can soooo get rid of that last 2 stone!! What size are u aiming to be? xxx

Thanks Steph, for the wedding in 3 and half weeks id like to lose a dress size, im currently a tight 14 in some shops and loose in others so im around a 14 now and my dress is a 14 but its a designer skin tight 14 so i could do with getting towards a 12 which is about 10lbs i have worked it out to be! However due to my night out im not expecting a loss this week, id love one but you have to be realistic so fingers crossed for a sts or 1lb would be fab. Im the end once i get to 10stone id like to be a comfortable 10-12 which suits me fine, i dont want to be a stick size i like my curves! Oh and Steph massive congrats on getting your first 1 stone badge, cant wait to get mine too :) well done xx

yeah im the same i feel 10/12 would be great as ive not got a small frame, more medium, but i am small in height, but i have big boobs, i think im gonna be very odd shaped when i slim down LOL, its been that long since i was slimmer i cnt even remember what size clothes i was in! I got pregnant when i was 17 and just piled 3 stone on, and that was alongggg time ago, sure ive never bought a size 8 though or even a 10 think i was always a 12 lol Looks well i cnt even remember!!

Make sure u put pics on of ur night out in ur dress :) Glad to see u felt much more confortable when u was out, its a great feeling, i feel like that when im wearing my new coat!

Thankyou i was so super chuffed about the badge haha more than the loss!
xxx

So do I, I have no bloody energy at all! But its good in a way as i know my body is getting back into ketosis its all signs showing that its working, so i'll be fine and dandy! Really need to up my fluid intake :( im just sick to the back teeth of all the toilet trips and when you feel cold like i do, the thought of having to strip down to go to the loo is annoying! but im getting a stinking headache so must make an effort ive litterally had 2 teas and two coke zeros all day, tut tut! got a litre of water to take to uni with me at 4pm! Will update how i feel later, one good bit of news im exactly the same weight as i was on saturday before my binge :) so chuffed with that! :)

Week 6 day 6
Ketosis seems to have kicked in, im bloody frozen and breath smells rather rank! I tell you one thing for sure, i most definitely wont put myself through that again, the hen night was great but my god ive struggled this past 3 days really been hard work! Its weigh in tomorrow im soooo hoping ive sts or lost something i'll cry if ive gained but if i have then thats ok, i will do better next week :) my positivity is back in full swing i feel fab today im even contimplating going for a swim or walk before i go teaching tonight, feel like i have abit more energy today than yesterday. Ive just made my best porridge cookie to date, yum yum it was lush :) the key is less water and it works a treat! i think for late lunch i shall have mush, then chilli with veg and snack on protein later on :) Roll on WI im a tad bit apprehensive about it but just want to know what damage if any that i have done!!!

Photos from sat night :)

420089_10151381730930424_767935423_23094991_1331970264_n.jpg

423861_10151381731100424_767935423_23094993_880044918_n.jpg

424016_10151381716535424_767935423_23094890_280902512_n.jpg

All these pictures were taken saturday night! Its quite difficult to see my dress and how much ive lost as im sat down and the camera is a little close for my liking.lol! I will put more on when i get them :D

Im the long blonde now by the way :)

Ive had my hair blonded, the photos in my gallery are of me with brown hair recently! Im more of a blonde :)

419974_10151381730255424_767935423_23094984_818772626_n.jpg

Oh My Word!!! Who is that sexy lady!!?!?!

You look bloomin gorgeous hun, i can see a big diff from the other foto on ur night out!! Can you imagine with your other 2 stone off :O

Well done!!! xx

I know Steph, thank you Dee too :) i cant wait till im proper slim and gorgeous hehe :) xx

Week 7 day 1
1lb down today which means im the lightest i have been in over 5years, im really happy with that! Ive only just got back into ketosis after my weekend off, so fingers crossed i should have a good loss next week! I feel i deserve one seen as the past two havent been great but still losses nether the less! I feel well slim today at work, im definitely strutting my stuff abit more and when i see my reflection in the millions of mirrors at the gym i work at im like hell yeah baby get you!!! looking slim and slinky hahaha! Well you have to toot your own horn no one else will do it for you! :) my goal was to get to 3 stone off in 9 weeks so im two weeks off that goal and 5lbs off that goal i should hit it over two weeks surely! :)

Back