Sonia's diary

Wooot Woooooo!! You look great hun on them pics! Weightloss and new hair! U deffo deserve a good week this week, really hope u do :)
I love my hair blonde, its like a mousy brown now, i had to grow my blonde out and go natural cos my hair kept falling out through dying it, and i really really want my blonde back lol but i cnt cope with roots ahhh, maybe highlights!?

Hope u have a lovely day today! xxx

Mines just all highlighted, i love it! Im usually blonde, naturally dark brown but prefer blonde! I died it brown over xmas and left it in until recently hated it!

You look brill hun!!!

You'll get that big loss next week!!! I can feel it in my water!!!

Lol

X

You look stunning n I bet u have a great loss next weigh in. Xx

Pinklady1911 said:
Week 7 day 1
1lb down today which means im the lightest i have been in over 5years, im really happy with that! Ive only just got back into ketosis after my weekend off, so fingers crossed i should have a good loss next week! I feel i deserve one seen as the past two havent been great but still losses nether the less! I feel well slim today at work, im definitely strutting my stuff abit more and when i see my reflection in the millions of mirrors at the gym i work at im like hell yeah baby get you!!! looking slim and slinky hahaha! Well you have to toot your own horn no one else will do it for you! :) my goal was to get to 3 stone off in 9 weeks so im two weeks off that goal and 5lbs off that goal i should hit it over two weeks surely! :)

Wow 3 stone in 9 weeks thats fantastic. Im on my fon so cant see stats. You mustve maintained pretty amazing weight losses every week. Did you exercise as well? I would love 4lb a week but if i could at least get 3lb off per week i could reach a healthy bmi by the end of june : )

Hi Sonia

I just want to day your pictures are amazing, you are already gorgeous lady! Hope things are going ok for you today xxx

Awwwww you guys!!! lol, thank you so much :D my conifidence has been pretty low over the past 5 years or more so its hard taking compliments, but i must say im loving it now :) hehe! No1mum, i do exercise yes but only 30 mins low cardio 2-3 times a week and a walk around quite alot with me job! My losses have slowed over the last two weeks but now i feel that this will be my week, i can just tell i will have a few pounds, im doing 100& no totm or anything to get in my way! i feel so much healthier and slimmer, i almost gave myself whip lash this morning when i i caught my reflection in a shop window, i was like 'witty friggin woo' get me!haha! Its definetly a rollercoaster being on thsi diet, 1 min your fine next your hungry and irritable! but i like others are living proof it wortks! The positives totally out weigh those negatives! I tried my wedding outfit on today its a black and white lovely dress for the 6th april, it fits but rather snug especially on my big backside, so i reckon another 7lbs and it will look good! no back fat in it either so im happy with that too :) anyway heres to a fab week to everyone :) Im aiming for at least 3lb this week that will get me to 11.10 :) wowzer that would be amazing :) bring it on! woop woop

I think youve done fantastic! I should really get my butt in gear and do a bit of exercise. Your definatley an inspiration xx

Week 7 day 2 feeling mighty fine! i had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and wooohoooo so bloody chuffed im dedfinitely in for a few pound loss this week providing i can get enough water down me! Ive ordered some of the water flavourings so fingers crossed that should help me this week! Well thank you for your kind messages, im rather proud of myself for getting this far :) off to work now and then the gym so will update later :)

Have a great day, and woohooooo cant wait till ur WI day!!! :D xxx

Aww me neither, i sooooo better get a bloody good loss im doing everything 100% ive had over 2litres of water already plus my brews and herbal teas. Im getting rather hungry now cant decide what to have! ummmm ummm!! I dont like the new spag bol its really spicy, i prefer the older version i hope they keep selling that one aswell! anyway only 5 more sleeps till WI woop woop :)

Hahah i know what you mean Dee i do too.haha! Ive worked out that in the past 3 weeks i have only lost 6lbs now bare in mind i had a night off plan and water retention one week so im hoping for a large number this week i know im not likely to get to 8lbs which would make it the stone a month or there abouts, im hoping for at leats 3lbs but more would be better of course :)

well week 7 day 3, feeling slightly tired today i think i may have over done it at the gym yesterday! plus ive been to have my tattoo on my arm lazered this morning gosh it really does hurt :( but another two goes and it will be practically gone allowing me to not be so self concious of it and always having to wear a cardigan or something to hide it :)

Yeah i believe lasering really hurts!!

Take it easy hun....

I want to join the gym soon... start toning up!!!

X

OMG!!! it killed, worth it though in the end! i love my other tats just wish i never got this one but i was 18 at the time! anyway a few more painful does and it will be gone :) i only really do cardio at the gym, once i get much slimmer then i'll do more toning but i still have a fair bit of fat to burn off so im concentrating on shifting that first or most of it anyway :) can not decide what to have to eat now, think i may have quorn fillets with mushrooms and gherkins (i know what a combo) then a choc mush for afters :) yumy yumy

My word lazered off!?!?! Tell me about the pain, i had my first tattoo at 15 and i HATE IT infact theres 2 i hate but too scared do anything about it, i dont think tatoos hurt really, so do u think id be ok with lazer lol xx

Yeah Steph you would be fine, it literally takes a matter of a few minutes each time, ive got 2 so far but it had faded loads over the years and had two session of the reverse ink thingy were they inject magnesium and zinc into the colour to bring it out! dont ever do it as your tattoo will be raised and looks awful plus its around £100-£150 per session, i wish id of just started lazering from the start! Its £40 a shot and only hurts while they lazer it then after feels abit tender but nothing too bad, no were near as painful as getting the tattoo in the first place, Mines on my arm if it was anywhere else i probably would have left it! But when i wear nice tops im conscious of it and always cover it up. love my other two tats just hate this one!

So Week 7 day 4
Can honestly say the old positive sprirt is dwindling off sligtly now! Ive had hardly any sleep for 2 nights which i have put down to the caffeine overload from all the coke zeros ive been downing! tut tut! anyway im on water with the SnS flavourings and cream soda from now on, the diet cream soda is very sweet so i will either get used to it or swap onto something else! Anyway over the past couple of weeks ive had crap losses so this week im sooo hoping for a nice loss! Im only a few pounds off losing 3 stone and would love to be a few pounds down on Wednesday it is tough i do sometimes feel that im wishing my life away till the next WI but i know once i get to were i want to be it will all be so worth it!

Im dreading Easter, having little kiddies around with bloody millions of eggs each is really going to be a testing time for me, as chocolate used to be my main issue! Obviously i havent touched any real choc since starting this other than the shakes and bars. Ive got to remain strong :) Its just under 3 weeks till my friends wedding and i need my dress to fit me nicely. Aiming for a good 10ibs off by then :) Anyway ive babbled on enough! I havent touched a drop of water today so ive set myself the challenge of drinking 1 litre by 5pm, ive had decafs and cream soda but no water. tut tut!

Back