Sonia's diary

Oh yeah i fogot about emma, i'll have a look at her diary! I think its the first 1 tonight at 7pm then britains got talent at 8pm! ive not seen it beffor but seen it advertised. Are you still thinking of doing Atkins?

Ohhh so newly on then! Yep defo doin Atkins after this xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah me too, ive got two weeks worth of Slim and save so i may see how much i lose by then and then decide! coz its easter weekend then and i'll be off plan friday-monday so i may just jump on atkins then or do another two weeks on slim and save or join ww, i dont know i really cant decide im dreading putting all the glucose back on but having said that when i took myself out of ketosis and ate pizze abit ago i only went up 3lbs then lost it again as soon as i was back in ketosis!

I think If ur happy enough at Easter with what u have lost u shud go for atkins! Ur still gonna lose and U can eat Emma absolutely loves it her meals look and soundso good!

I've still got a while yet tho booo :(xx

them 8 weeks or 6 weeks however many you decide to do in the end will fly by. i think thats what im going to do :) i need to eat, i'll have a look at her diary, im guessing its in the atkins section is it?

Yeah hopefully and yep it is :) xx

Week 8 day 5
Sat in the garden smelling BBQ's all over the place!!!! Im starving but needs must! ive had two packs so far i may just have 4 today instead of the meal as i havengt got much in but we'll see if im still this hungry later then will have to have food! Im sick of sharing my sun lounger with bloody huge wasps!!!! arghhh frigging hate them! Well ive been sat here for a couple of hours i reckon i have definitely got myself a few extra freckles.ha, i dont tan very well i usually have to fake tan but im determined to get a safe tan this year! probably doesnt help that i have factor 30 on haha i hate buring though! Ive decided to do Slim and save till thursday 5th April then have the weekend off and start Atkins as of Monday 9th April. As i feel by then i'll be nearer 11 stone, which will be over 3 and a half stone loss on a vlcd :) which is brilliant! i just need food and need to start eating again, im driving myself mad with it now but the end is in sight :) woop woop

Damn right Dee, im looking forward to eating again but im not going to go stupid hence why im switching onto another diet because i cant quite trust myself just yet to make the right choices! stir fry and chicken for tea, been for a long walk down the prom now i need food!!!

Ahhh can't believe ur leaving sooooon!!

Sounds like Uve had a lovely stress free day getting a suntan :)

I'm with u on the wasps lol I literally run screaming for my life wen they come nr me I make a serious fool out of myself lol xx

Last edited:
Haha yeah i know Steph, but i will still pop on here to see how you lot are getting on :) im just getting fed up and dont want to completly spoil all my hard work! Im looking forward to a change and so is my body i think!

Week 8 day 6
What a day!!!!!!!! Been in Blackpool training at Sally Salon Services, 10 lovely ladies! it was soooo hot. Im there again tomorrow, i totally forgot a pack today and the only place near was Mcdonalds, so i didnt have anything at all! Just got in and scoffed a mushroom stir fry feel better now! My oh has been painting all day the hallways looking fab :) I weighed myself this AM and the scales havent moved since last weds! i'll be sooo p**sed off on wednesday if i stay the same! honest to god! im really getting fed up but plodding on! only about another 9 days on Slim and Save then Atkins here I come! :)

Ahhh sounds like a busy day! Blakpools not far from me :)

Yep if ur body feels like it needs a change then go for it!

You can tell me all about it so I'm clued up for when I go on it!
Wish I could go on it sooner but it isn't strict enough for me yet I think I would just eat away all my hard work lol

Xxx

Pinklady1911 said:
Week 8 day 6
What a day!!!!!!!! Been in Blackpool training at Sally Salon Services, 10 lovely ladies! it was soooo hot. Im there again tomorrow, i totally forgot a pack today and the only place near was Mcdonalds, so i didnt have anything at all! Just got in and scoffed a mushroom stir fry feel better now! My oh has been painting all day the hallways looking fab :) I weighed myself this AM and the scales havent moved since last weds! i'll be sooo p**sed off on wednesday if i stay the same! honest to god! im really getting fed up but plodding on! only about another 9 days on Slim and Save then Atkins here I come! :)

Make sure you let us know about your change over from this to atkins. I bought the book but not sure if il transfer over to that or back to ww

No1mum, im not 100% sure yet if im going to do atkins or ww myself! as theres a class near me! My aim was to get to 11stone on a vlcd then lose the last bit slowly whilst toning up on a lcd! Im just getting abit fed up of the same thing day in and day out! But i have to say this diet has been the most successful for me! Ive got about 8 days left, i was 11.8lbs last week im hoping to get as close to 11stone by next Friday then thats it i will decide which plan i will follow, I may do ww with an emphasis on atkins as in eating a lot of meat as i know this will help my muscles in the gym! I intend to get back to 5 times a week, i used to love the gym!

Late post
Week 8 day 7 WI tomorrow woop woop im soooo hoping to be below 11.8 which was what i weighed last week. I wont be able to post until the eve, so will let you know how i get on then. Been teaching all day in Blackpool, off to L&M college in a mo to teach till 9pm then off to Nottingham at 5.30am roll on the weekend, Im shattered and getting mifted off but plodding on! You know me, generally a positive poster :)

Pinklady1911 said:
No1mum, im not 100% sure yet if im going to do atkins or ww myself! as theres a class near me! My aim was to get to 11stone on a vlcd then lose the last bit slowly whilst toning up on a lcd! Im just getting abit fed up of the same thing day in and day out! But i have to say this diet has been the most successful for me! Ive got about 8 days left, i was 11.8lbs last week im hoping to get as close to 11stone by next Friday then thats it i will decide which plan i will follow, I may do ww with an emphasis on atkins as in eating a lot of meat as i know this will help my muscles in the gym! I intend to get back to 5 times a week, i used to love the gym!

Im thinking of going back to ww when im finished vlcd but where i can pick the the atkins type foods from filling & healthy - if that makes sense. Im glad that im doing s&s now while i sort out my best way forward when i introduce food again. I was so bad with food. before even while on ww i jus spiralled out of control with food.

Good luck for the next 8 days i hope you get that last wee bit of weight off. Im rooting for you : )

Awww thanks no1mum and Deezer :) im hoping i get to 11stone or even 11.2/3 i dont mind really as long as its the lower end of 11.7lbs. Then its Easter weekend which will be my weekend off, then i can decide then what im going to do! As i'll be starting on something whether its WW or Atkins on Tuesday 9th April! I'll be going to the gym over that weekend as i have soooo many meals out so i need to burn some fat off, however I have pre-booked and made good choices so i should be ok! Ive loved this forum, i will miss it so rather than give up im going to order to SnS meals and perhaps have 1 a day just keep my calorie intake down, im scared to death of putting all my weight back on! I know thats impossible to do straight away, but im so determined! Ive got to stay strong and tell myself off when i want something naughty,haha!

Back