Sonia's diary

hey hun! love the new signiture! You so need to get yourself the sNs award badges!!
Hope u have a good day today and i hope your good telling off with urself has worked haha if not... STOP MESSING ABOUT AND GET BACK ON IT 100%!!!!!! :D

xxx

Haha yeah Steph my telling off has helped, so far so good today :) I know if i get through tonight thats all i need two days 100% then im back on track! I know some may say its daft considering i'll be eating and drinking friday, sat and sunday! yep all 3 do's are back on it was juts going to be the wedding but now all weekend! so back on it Monday for defo, i will make good choices over the weekend :) I keep forgetting about the badges will have a looksi now :)

Nah not daft atall hun, its all about bein in the right frame of mind!! xx

Oh i intend to Dee :) i must say i am struggling a little getting back on track i need to sort myself out! I havent and i wont cheat but bloody hell its tough! roll on tomorrow i just know i will be ok by then :) but that said im happy to be back in control of my food, as in im just having packs im not having to think about making my next meal ect!

There is a certain amount of security in these diets!!! I'm dreading maintenance lol.... X

Yeah me too! i really thought i was ready to healthy eat but hell no, im sooooo not! its scary! I never thought id get like this on a vlcd its the first one ive actually seen through near to the end! Slim and save is defo the easiest diet of the vldc's! Did they email you back with a maintenance plan?

Yeah me too! i really thought i was ready to healthy eat but hell no, im sooooo not! its scary! I never thought id get like this on a vlcd its the first one ive actually seen through near to the end! Slim and save is defo the easiest diet of the vldc's! Did they email you back with a maintenance plan?
Still nothing.... Will give it a couple of days and email them again!!

Noy very impressed really!! : /

Im not suprised! i always thought they were pretty quick at replying, they must be busy !

Just think its a bit crap!!!!! They are letting people buy but no support to come off!!!!!! Presumably you'll gain loads if u just sTart to eat!!!!! U know like lipotrim!!!!!

They're usually so good!!!!! X

Yeah im suprised they havent just put a general thing together on here like lipotrim has! then you can pick the foods from lists etc to build your calorie intake up!

How u Gettin on today hun xx

Im ok today Steph, knew i would be :)
Week 9 day 7
Im weighing myself Friday this week so will update my weight change then! Im guessing it will be a couple of pound on but i have pulled it back over the past 3 days so fingers crossed it wont be too bad! But if it is then i will just enjoy my weekend then get back on track and go for it till my holiday :)

So today ive been busy pamering myself for the wedding on Friday as from 3pm today through till 9pm thursday im so busy and wouldnt get time! So today ive treated myself to leopard print minx foils on my toes, glittery nail extensions, eyelash tint and HD brows! All of which ive done myself, i do save myself a fortune being able to do things like this :) so ive had a nice pampering day! Now its quick clean and off out at 3pm to start earning some pennies :) i do love my job its brill!!!
So far today ive only had two coffees, tut tut! and one BL bar, so going to get some water down me now and a meal pack, otherwise i'll be starving hungry later!

Ahhh good good! Yeah enjoy the weekend and you'll be back again 100% come monday!
Wish i could do all that pampering stuff!!! Do u live far!!?!??! Haha!
You will prob know the answer to this... I havnt died my hair for about 4 years now, i went mad dying it for about 4 years constantly with peroxide etc and my hair started falling out. not like to the point where i was going bald but more than it should so i stopped dying it and got to my natural colour, (mousy brown) it still falls out quite abit after the bath but nowhere near as much, ANYWAY back to the point lol i realy really want some blonde in it, like highlights... do they do like low peroxide or somethin lol xxx

Week 10 day 1
Two more days till WI then i can see how much damage ive done from the weekend! Feeling rather sorry for myself today, got up at 5.45am for my gym job I handed my notice in a couple of weeks back so todya should of been my last day but when i got in i wasnt on the rota so handed my keys in and now going back to bed for a couple of hours. So glad to be out of that place for good, i wouldnt mind but i texted lastnight to double check that i was in and didnt hear anything back! so that was me up and crack of dawn for no friggin reason! Anyway back to sleep hopefully i'll wake up in a better mood :/

Steph, all salons do a 3%, 6%, 9% and 12% being the strongest peroxide! everyday your body will let at least 100 hairs go from all over as your skin sheds daily too! My hairs always fallng out but not in clumps! I use 6% on my hair only because i have a sensitive scalp and 9 or 12 bloody stings! ring around your salons or get a mobile hairdressers opinion :)

Ohh thats bloody rubbish!! Hope u get back to sleep! Ohhhh really!?! Oh that is soooo good im deffo getting my hair done then! xxxx

Well i didnt get back to sleep the house is freezing im shaking like mad with the cold, got so many layers on its daft but hey ho! Reckon ive possibly hit ketosis again today! bloody typical as i'll be off the plan tomorrow night,ha ohwell, im absolutely draeding WI friday morning i really feel bloated and ive struggled so much all week but i have been 100% so im hoping for a sts i havent gained at all yet on this i'll be gutted if i gain :( but if i do then next week its all go!!!! i will be 10 stone I WILL

So today is going like this:
Choc shake for breki
spicy spag bol
BL bar
Cottage pie
Need to make sure I drink more its not good ive hardly drank a thing all day!!!

What a friggin tough day! glad its over with, roll on 9.30pm tomorrow then im off for for 4 days thank god, love my job but its tiring and long hours! well today has been a crap day, ive literally had about 1 litre of water all day, 1 BL bar, a little chicken and choc mush this morning! im up at 6am so theres absolutely no way im going to drink a litre before bed i need SLEEP! can feel im getting ratty now, so off to bed i go with a glass of water to sip throughout the night!

Back