Sonia's diary

Go for it hun!!! Whats the worst that can happen.... you come back!!!

If thats what you feel you need babe!!! You can do it!!

: ) XX

Yeah sod it your right!!! im doing it, i need too :) thanks huni xxx

Well i have decided to convert over to WW as soon as i find a class to join in my area on a conventient day! at the moment im thinking a Saturday AM will be good but i could do with joining a class sooner as im a little out of control and will be mift if i gain loads! Suppose the good thing is that I have already gained my glucose back so i will end up having an ok first week weight loss. Im happy to just lose 1-3lbs a week so im off to give it a whirl! If all fails i will be back but i need to follow a plan i can maintain for life and slim and save i cant but it has got me to where i am now so for that im chuffed and would recommend thsi diet to anyone!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only jokin but me will miss yah :sigh:
I think you have made the right decision, youve done amazin with ur loss, i will be losing the last stone on my own also, gets u back to reality eating wise too!
Please keep popping into my diary!! i shall still be following you.
Hmmm WW meals :D Good luck my lovely xxx

Thanks Ladies, i will send a link once ive set my new WW diary up! Im joining an actual class on Weds eve at 6pm and im really excited about it :) i will miss the ease and structure of slim and save but i am going to continue some of the diets principles with regards to under 60gram carbs and drinking upto 3 litres of water a day! Im going to attempt to keep my calories down too while i get the last stone off! I really will miss this forum but will send you a link to my new diary once i set it up weds night woop woop! Good luck to you both on your journeys xx

Have just bought some slim and save packs to keep my calories down, so im staying on this forum seen as i will be still having slim and save! I wasnt impressed with the other forum so im straying here and keeping my diary on here! Because i am doing ww with s&s im not following the plan 100% but still keeping my hand in! plus im having withdrawl symptoms from this forum haha if that makes sense. So the plan is join ww on weds, get weighed each week and keep calories and carbs down with slim and save, i know it may seem daft doing the two together but i need that weekly weigh-in competition if you get me!

Wahoo welcome back, knew you couldnt resist me ;) xx

Good luck for your meeting 2maro nite. Hope everyone is friendly & supportive : ) i look forward to seeing how you're doing xx

Omg where do i start,!!!!!! well everything was against me going to the ww meeting lastnight, from me writing down the wrong start time, then i arrived at the wrong place, then realised id left my purse at home in my work bag, then went back for it to find family had suddenly turned up. Thats just a few that i can remember but literally everything was against me, so with much fighing and falling out with my demons ive decided to shut up and putr up! Im still 11.5lbs so havents lost or gained in the past few weeks, i go to Turkey for 1 week in two weeks on Sunday, so a few days ago i orded my 1 months supply of slim and save and have decided to see it through and stop winging about it! Im driving myself mad so god knows what you lot mus think,haha! But anyway im back on it i started again today but will be keeping fridays as my weigh in day so will update tomorrow as normal woop woop roll on holiday i want to eb in teh 10s for it!

Haha what r u like!! Good to have u back :)
Apart from all that's gone on, how r u?? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You'll do it!!!

I go through the same thing all the time too... its that being close to the end feeling i think!!!

X

It is Dee thats exactly what it is haha. Steph im fab apart from fannying around with dieting.lol! My uni course finishes in two weeks just before i go on holidya, ive landed a new teaching job with a beauty wholsalers north west based which im enjoying doing, its my first class teaching on my own tomorrow so im a little nervous but excited at the same time. Just generally looking forward to my holiday in two weeks, cant bloody wait! had a good first day back on the packs but havent drank enough, other than that all is good! hows yourself?

1lb down this week, quite happy with that considering ive been messing around for three bloody weekd! anyway im on the ball now so all is good and its totm so i thought i would gain this week. Hoping for a big loss next week, my metabolism seems to be going through the roof so perhaps having some time off has done me abit of good! Anyway im aiming to get into the 10s for my holiday dont care if its 10.13.5 ive got two weeks today to lose 4lbs plus, i'll defo do that, im soooooo determined now!!! woohoo watch this space

Thanks hun
Week 12 (i think) day 1
Feeling positive today, the suns shining and im another 1lb down :) im not putting it into my signature as my wi is a friday so im just ghoing to stick to fridays. Anyway today its the youngests 5th birthday party im working till 1ish so by the time i get home most f the food should have gone fingers crossed! But tbh im not even fussed about party food now, i just keep telling myself i can be naugty on holiday in two weeks, i just need to get into them 10s so thats definitely keeping me focussed. Lovely weather again woop woop
Today is going like this
Porridge cookie
S&S lemon bar
Spag bol with veg
Crispy choc mush

3 litres of water!!!!!

Hey hun! Hope the little one has a good time :) Party food is always the worse cos its so easy to pick at!! Hope you have a good day and the sun stays out, we have rain, again boooo!!! Bloody rubbish this countrys weather!! xx

Back