Sonia's diary

Thanks hun, the weathers been lovely all day the party was a success i didnt eat a thing just picked at my chicken and that was it! Even went to the gym and burnt 350cals off so im megga chuffed with myself, night in tonight with my gorgeous oh watching the voice and bgt wooowooo:happy036:

Well just realised im actually on week 13 not 12! so ive missed a wi somewhere along the line! anyway
Today im another pound down so at present im 11.2 woohooo im sooooo going to be in the 10s for my holiday. Its an all inclusive holiday for 1 week and i am certainly not going to sit there with a lettuce leaf, i intend to enjoy it and then get back on slim and save for a solid 4-5 weeks to get me to 9.7, because i want to be 10 stone give or take so if i lose an extra 7lbs when the glucose and water goes back on i'll still be around 10 stone! So not far to go till im there! woohhooo, well im being kept busy on my only day off!!!! we are getting new carpets fitted this week and beause my oh is away mon-thurs we taking the old carpets out, glossing skertin boards and woodwork and painting the kitchen and dinning room so no time to think about food. hahaha

Today will go like this
porridge
choc mush
quorn pieces with stir fry veg
hazelnut shake

Thanks ladies, right back at ya's xxxxx

Well done hun you did great!! I bet ur so excited for your holiday now!! Ive been looking at holidays for me and other half for a weekend away when ive got to target, dying to book one but they rip you off so much, for the price of 3 nights for us both we could go for a week for not much more, but cant leave my little man for a week, i'll be horrified at a weekend ive never left him before lol anyway hope u have a good day today, im re-decorating too! Doesnt need doing, i just NEED it to be done haa xx

How u gettin on hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hey ladies, sorry for the delay ive been manic busy and stressed out to high heaven with uni! Good news is, ive finished Uni early but graducation isnt until Juky 2012 so plenty of time to get more weight off! I go to Turkey this Sunday i havent been sticking to plan hardly but have kept my weight down to between 11.2-11.7 which is fine, im going on holiday to enjoy it and then hit Slim and Save hard to shift the rest! Hope every one is well

Well done for keeping it off hun :) ohhhh Sunday exciting that's gone quick xx

Oh enjoy your holiday you've done so well hun xx

Thanks everyone, i really need to take more care when I am typing i put random letters in my words.lol! Anyway 4 more sleeps till i go away, I really cant wait! Im soooo ready for a holiday, i am slightly frightened that im going to go crazy but then again i have allowed myself about half a stone! I do lose it very quick when i put my mind to it, so whatever the damage, i will have shifted it within weeks of being back home, so im going to enjoy myself! Its been hard this healthy eating lark but somehow im maintaining give or take a few pounds. Id be lying if i said im not be naughty because I am and i havent been to the gym in two weeks, so i must just be eating around the right amount to maintain. Anyway, ive got a 30 birthjday party saturday night so im back on backs just till then to get my stomach abit flatter lol. Im so bloated at the moment, ive hardly touched carbs so not sure why im bloated but hey ho! I few days on packs and stir frys and it will be back down again wohhooo xx I sure have missed chatting to you lot

Ohhh missed u too! I was getting worried about ya haha still can't believe how quick ur holiday has come round!! Uve done great maintaining urself without the gym too, well done you!!! And ur right bloody enjoy urself whatever u put on will come straight bk off web ur home!! Xx

Yeah very true, i intend too :) i know, we booked it in January and now its almost here! went to Primark spent £70 got loads but i must say i noticed a price increase from last year, that was the last time i went! I bought linen trousers for £7 last yaer and this year they were £10, i know they are still cheap but they fall apart after a few washes so ive been and bought some from Newlook they last longer, Primark isnt as good as it used to be!

I agree! They have jeans in new look now for £10-£12 which isn't much more than primark! wen im down to goal I can see my bright pink new look card being used ... A lot!!
Forgot to ask how u gettin on with the iPhone? Xx

Hehe i soooo need a newlook card, i do love that shop! The iphone is awesome i dont know how ive lived without it! Have you got drawsomething app? Its awesome im addicted! haha

I'm the same lol yep I have it I'm obsessed too!!! My names Stef r well that's my Facebook nam see if u can add me :)

Afternoon all
Well im back from my jollies! Turkey was lovely, but all inclusive!!! well need i say anymore! i totally sickened myself with food! im hitting the packs tomorrow i soooo need to get rid of the extra ive put on! i havent weighed myself but will do tomorrow and put it on my weight tracker as i think it will help me stay on track! judging by my clothes its around a stone but a good 5-7lbs of that is water from my glucose going back on! i went totally mad on carbs, thats pretty much all i had, and the desserts! gosh, i had loads every day! anyway, i had a fab time and gained myself a few extra freckles i dont tend to tan too well.lol

Tomorrow is the start of my 8 week plan to get to under 10 stone! and be a size 10-12 no messing around anymore, going to do 3 packs a day with the 100g protein and 200g veg! woop woop bring it on!

Back