Sonia's diary

Im ok now, im over the worst but i just couldnt cope with restrict calories over the weekend, now im riddled with guilt! but have given myself a good slap round the mush! i dont want to end up like i was so ive just got to get frigging tough with myself! i just know once ive done a full week and see the results i'll be on my way to slimville!!!! Im too scared to get on the scales so im just going to weigh myself Friday as planned 1st thing! So far today has been a good day, ive got an exam tonight as part of my teaching at college so im a wee bit stressed but will not cave in! going to sit in the sun with my coke zero and revise! sure does cheer you up when the suns out :) thanks for asking huni it means alot to me xx

Aww yeah the sunshine makes everything better and easier to deal with.... I start my running training tomorrow so hopefully that'll mean the lbs start going in the right direction again!!! X

Glad ur feeling a little better now :) stick with it and see how U feel in a week or so.

Good luck with the exam tonight :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi All just a quick update! i joined slimming world last week as i needed a change I was going crazy sick od starving myself, my hair had started falling out and is still doing as ive put my body through quite alot of stress with vlcd and uni etc so i need to do something more sustainable and this is it! I will be starting a new diary in slimming worlds forum. My first week was brill ive lost 9lbs on slimming world just eating veg and low carb meals, mainly protein! and ive loved it so im sticking with that.

Thank you to everyone for your support over the past few months and massice good luck on your weight loss journeys xxxx I will post a link to my new diary xxx

Good luck hunni!!!

Well done!!!

Try the silica complex from holland and barrett!!! I found it really helped when i had hair loss from lipotrim!!!

X

Ohhh thansk hun I will, im getting really scarred every time i brush it, wash it or put my hand through it loads of hairs are coming out! its not coming out in clumps but alot more than usual! arghhhh! im going to holland and barrat later for something for PMS as ive recently come off the pill so need something to help with the symptoms! im broody you see, so hoping to start a family soon :)

how u getting on hun xxx

Im doing ok hunnie, just been megga busy teaching all round the north west! im in Burnley this week and Warrington next week its all go! My diets back on track I lost 9lbs in my first week back dieting so im happy with that! just want to get back down now to 11.5 asap, i felt good there! do not like being in the 12s anymore at all plus all my clothes are getting a bit snug so needs must!!!

Wow well done 9lb is brill!!! And that's on slimming world? U will Deffo be back in them 11's in no time! Ohhh sounds a very busy week! Ohhh I'm never away from Warrington! Ikea, m&s and toys r us haha xxx

Yeah huni on slimmingworld :) i was suprised ive been feeling really bloated my hormones are all over the place so im retaining water too! i had a sneaky wi today and i was 12.1 woop woop 5lbs off so far dont get weighed officially till Monday so hopefully i will be 11.13 i sooooo hope so! im suprised its flying off me, all im doing is about 800cals a day and low low carb! but still having treats so god knows how im losing so much! I love ikea too and i know for a fact that i will be there every night next week wooohooo :)

Bloody well done you!!!! Are u still going the classes? Xxx

Yeah i go every monday morning love it!!! you can eat loads i tend to keep low cals and low carbs through the week and then friday have treats and sat and sunday pull it back in line then i seem to lose well! im obsessed with fat free greek yohurt yumy stuff! This week im working all day so i will nip to the tuesday eve class just to get weighed to check on my weight im hoping for a big loss! with slimming world you get little stickers of achievement and certificates i put mine on my fridge to keep me out of it haha

See I've always said not a chance to SW cos u can eat a lot and I've never been a big eater I'm more a snaker but I guess u never know untill u properly try! My only prob is I would struggle with classes with work and oh working late and having no babysitters, and I know SW is something u need go to classes! Well I think anyway!

I've always wanted try Greek yog but never have! Hmmm hmmmm I'm so undecided with diets right now!!! Xxx

you can do slimming world yourself, but i personally think you get more from classes and its the whole competition thing, you want to lose more each week and get the slimmer of the week award.lol sounds sad but certainly spurrs you on! plus someone else weighing you each week helps with motivation too! You need to way up all your options and see whats best for you! x

I'm gonna have a good think tonight and try come to some kind of Desicion! I Dnt really have much against me I have full control over my eating, I have willpower but only wen my hearts in it, my heart is so not in s&s 100%!!

Thanks for ur help chick :) xxx

Ok made my decision ww It is lol xxx

Arghhh official WI tomorrow providing i get home from work in time if not i will have to go to another slimmingworld class through the week to weigh myself! I only use theres as a guide and my scales as the main ones seen as these are the ones i will always use :) So today, ive decorated the kitchen feature wall and bought myself a cross trainer! Got my gym membership till the end of July then thats it, the odd zumba class for me after that! At least having the cross trainer at home if i feel ohhh no ive over done it, i can force myself on it for half hour or so, Its the divina mc calls design, but i didnt buy it for that reason it was only £50 on ebay second hand, and it matches my dinning room deco its white and lime green hehe! So if it ends up as an electrical clothes horse then its fine at least it will match the room haha.

Well back to lesson planning for tomorrow, oooohhhh its all work work work i need to learn to relax on my days off instead of bloody decorating every sunday!!!!

Good luck hun! Can't wait to see what Uve lost on 2nd week, I hope I have a decent loss this week else I may just be joining you!!

Yessss relax on ur day off!!!
I was suppose to be going on the wii today but I'm shattered!! There's always tomorrow lol xxxx

Hi All
Well after much thought, i have decided to get to 12 stone then come back onto Slim and Save for my final 2 stone loss, as i am impatient, and need to get to target ASAP as my problem is maintaining now losing! My hair has started to sprout back, im getting a few inches cut off when my hair dressers back from her holiday to help it look thicker!
So i have my WI at Slimmingworld this evening and im pretty sure ive hit my 3lbs loss again this week so i should be 12 stone! I have ordered 1 weeks worth of Slim and Save, plus i have some left over! Im doing 4 packs a day with 200g veg on the days i need a bit extra! I am aware that my danger times are evenings, so ive bought a cross trainer and when i feel that i want to stuff my face i will jump on that, even if its just 5 minutes to get my mind off food!

Im sooooo determined! Ive thoroughly enjoyed slimming world but i need to be a bit more strict to get to where i want to be quicker!

So Slimmers as of tomorrow i will be back on slim and save, im having vertually no carbs today just to ease me into the carb reducation! I want to get into ketosis this time round as i rarely did last time!

Looking forward to chatting to everyone tomorrow! xx

Back