Sonia's diary

Ok said i said earlier Im starting slim and save tomorrow, well ive started today! Only extra thing ive had is a banana so thats 135 cals extra! However ive worked off 200cals on my cross trainer,
Breakfast: 1 banana
Lunch: Hazelnut mush with water not milk
Late afternoon: Cottage pie with 1 gherkin
Dinner: Spag bol with mushrooms
And shesd loads of fluids and cross trainer for 20mins

So day two back at it! and must say bloody loving it!
Today has gone like this:
Cripsy choc mush
Atkins bar ( i have no s&s ones at the mo)
Cottage pie
Need to drink more today as ive had to drive to and from Nottingham which is almost 3 hours from mine and i didnt want to keep stopping, so ive only had 4 drinks all day! so im now just going to sip slowly to get through 2 litres of water. Im finding it quite easy at the mo, i just hope it lasts!!!! arghhh, i only lost 1lb last night at slimmingworld, however on my scales this morning id hit my 12 stone target! However my WI's are going to be Friday so i will update my signature then my first week will only consist of 5 days on slim and save so hopefully next week should be a good loss! Im not expecting much this week a pound or two will be good!

Tomorrow is my challenge day from past experiences! Ive given myself the day off but i need to keep busy so i have loads planned!

Day 3 (Challenge day)
So ive woken up with a bagging headache but im ok, body is obviously going into ketosis, this seems to be my challenge day from past experiences, so today ive kept myself busy cleaning and just done 20mins on my cross trainer. Im trying to build it up to 30mins a day but my god its rock hard, the home use cross trainers are much harder than those at the gym!

So anyway today i must stay strong, during the day im fine its night time i want to be naughty! so im thinking i need to start an hobbie at night that doesnt include leaving the house and doesnt cost loads!

Today will go like this, i havent eatn yet tut tut, im trying to spread my packs out later in teh day so i can have one tonight then that might help!

Chocolate mousse made with water and a teaspoon of mix a mousse
Spag bol with gherkin
Cottage pie
Cruspy vanilla shake either as a shake or mousse not sure!

Back