Soniya - My weight loss journey

thats a great loss well done :D i watched the 30 day shredd the other day lol, i just wanted to check it out first and it looks good so am going to start that tomorrow - not too sure i can do the star jumps but will try.

Thank you. You've done so well yourself xx

Let me know how your 30DS goes hun. The first time I did it I stopped after the warm up (lol, not kidding you!) but I added a a few minutes every time until I got through the whole workout. I still struggle with jump rope and star jumps but it's slowly getting a little easier. I find that if it gets too much for me, I just briskly walk on the spot to keep my heart rate up. X

Thank you. You've done so well yourself xx

Let me know how your 30DS goes hun. The first time I did it I stopped after the warm up (lol, not kidding you!) but I added a a few minutes every time until I got through the whole workout. I still struggle with jump rope and star jumps but it's slowly getting a little easier. I find that if it gets too much for me, I just briskly walk on the spot to keep my heart rate up. X

i was puffed out by the end of the warm up lol but i did enjoy it apart from gillian talking all the time, think i'll put my ipod on tomorrow and ignore her :rolleyes:

hope your ok?

moe

i was puffed out by the end of the warm up lol but i did enjoy it apart from gillian talking all the time, think i'll put my ipod on tomorrow and ignore her :rolleyes: hope your ok? moe

Haha! That's what I do but I have to manoeuvre my exercise mat so I can see the DVD so I know when to stop! Well done Moe xx

I kinda had a treat meal today when I wasn't planning to. However, it's my friends birthday and I'm making a cake. It's a recipe I've not used before so I made the cake and sampled some and then took a nice piece for myself. I don't feel bad about it as I've eaten really well all day. However, I've done 2 workouts today to make up for it.

I kinda had a treat meal today when I wasn't planning to. However, it's my friends birthday and I'm making a cake. It's a recipe I've not used before so I made the cake and sampled some and then took a nice piece for myself. I don't feel bad about it as I've eaten really well all day. However, I've done 2 workouts today to make up for it.

i made kims cake on sunday (have you heard of it?) but wont be doing one for a while as i had 4 slices yesterday, i kept thinking its fine coz its fat free - but it dont really work like that does it :sigh: its all gone now thank goodness. hopefully i will burn it all off at work later.

hope your having a good day

moe x

i made kims cake on sunday (have you heard of it?) but wont be doing one for a while as i had 4 slices yesterday, i kept thinking its fine coz its fat free - but it dont really work like that does it :sigh: its all gone now thank goodness. hopefully i will burn it all off at work later. hope your having a good day moe x

Ooooo never heard of healthy cake. Me want now!!!!! :):)

Ooooo never heard of healthy cake. Me want now!!!!! :):)

lol google it, its a rosemary conley recipe very tasty as you can see by how much i had! x

hope your weeks going well

moe x

hi how you doing? its very quite on your thread. i hope your ok and its all going well.

moe x

Back