soo tired :-(

eddiesmum2002

Well ladies..

Even after pledging to have a 100% weekend I still managed to reach 40 syns bang on last night before bed!

Speaking of bed, my 6 m/old then had me up 7 times during the night while his dad snored beside me, aaaaargggh..Motherhood and its challenges :/

Trying to get back on track 100% today now - just had my weetabix & milk (HEB + 1/3 of HEA) and am going to write down every scrap that enters my mouth!

Heres hoping I can recover by wednesday :) Hope you're all having a good weekend, the weather looks decent here so maybe will mow the lawn later xxxxx:eek:

Hi Eddiesmum! Im also really struggling like you, sophie is 9 months and is still a terrible sleeper..i keep saying its going to get better but so far its getting worse :-(. Its so hard to stay on plan when you are tired, but we will get there! Whether it takes a year or two we will hit our target, just one day at a time xx

Hiya!

Terrible isnt it :(
I'm exhausted this morning! I've started him on solids around 22 weeks and he's now 6 months, but hasn't made the slightest difference to how he sleeps, lol.
He's just cut his first tooth, though, and has been reeeallly good about it so I guess I can't really whinge :)

I find the worst bit is being up from 6am til 11pm means I just have this huge amount of time to eat!!..well I always feel like I have NO time during the day especially since hes just started crawling/shuffling backwards but somehow manage to fill my face hehe :eek:
xxxx

I started weaning at 16 weeks and it still made no difference lol! She just hates going to sleep, she fights her naps and her nightime sleep. At the worst she was waking every hour throughout the night. She now stands in her cot shouting mama and crying for attention. She wakes up at 5 to. It is hard but then I guess no one said being a mum was easy lol.

I started back at work last week to, i was hoping it would make things easier as i wouldnt be able to snack out of boredom but now its weekends that im finding hard lol!

Looking at your signuture you are doing really well thou, 39 pounds gone! I havent even lost a stone yet and ive been doing it 12 weeks!!!! Shamefull xxx

No shame in that - slow and steady wins the race :)

I got pregnant on the pill last april after joining in March and because of sickness I lost 2st while pregnant, so I cheated a little :p ..
Actually, thats not fair, I was sensible while I was pregnant and I got lucky, he was 9lbs 10oz and 58cm long, so my tummy towards the back end couldnt fit more than a packet of supernoodles in, hehe.

Oh gosh, every hour? Eddie wakes around 11 (goes to bed 7.30 or is sooo nasty!!), then again at 1-2 then again at 4 then is up full stop at 6 thats as a rule but last night was crazy he was up more than once an hour - even tried him in bed with mummy, nope, would not have any of it so at 5.30 this morning I gave in and came downstairs.

I'm staying at home until eddie is 1ish, will be tight on the money strings but I'm no better off getting help with childcare as my wage at work is pants anyway - so I'm taking a college course to try and better myself a little :) when I'm going to fit that in, though, god knows!!

Do you do more original/green days or stick to EE? xxxx

My son would wake up in the night for milk. What I started doing when he woke up was offer him only water. It took a while but eventually he started sleeping through.

He also wouldn't go to sleep without standing in the cot crying. So I did the usual bedtime routine & walk out the door, leaving him crying; I then went back in the room every 15mins just to check he was ok; after a few nights he went to sleep ok:D

It's so tough when the stand & scream, but I'm so glad I perservered.

Back